Bruce The Wagoose Ke26

luke.t.

have done a little more.... front suspension being converted to coilovers at the moment... will get pics up when i get them back..

took all the front end panels off and started cleaning/ preping for some under sealer.

when i get the front sus back ill also be cleaning the engine bay. may even take the engine out and do some seal on that....

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah mate using a sleeve kit. was gunna do the conversion myself but decided to get pedders to do it.... its gunna be close to $1000 for the whole conversioin but its way safer/better than chopping the springs... plus ill end up with around 4inch of adjustment....

• 2 weeks later...

still no big updates at the moment... its been like 3 weeks since i sent the struts to be converted and hopefully be ready tomorrow... all the front end has been cleaned up and have sprayed with under body coating... but thats about it.. ill put pics up when i get the coilovers back and put in....

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

thought id give an update has been sooooo long lol.

coilovers in, 90mm drop in the rear end, car has been panel beated and just finished respraying it in 2pak. sure ive missed heaps of other shit ive done lol.

the car is almost complete just need to get it to the exhaust shop for a new system then ill be putting it on the road...

pics will be up in the next couple of weeks. wanna have it complete before i get so good pics.

also whats your opinions on red stockies with white walls on a white car???? I'm considering doing it lol

Edited by luke.t.

• 4 months later...