Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking the goods luke :lolcry:

Did matty end up doing your seats for you again??

Any plans for something a little more powerful than a 4k in the distant future??

Tom

yeh matty did them for me....

well driving this compared to my ke70 i don't think i want to go very fast in it lol....

just doesnt have that safe feel to it lol... I'm just gunna keep it low and slow :lovin: :lol:

also what do you think could be a good way to attach it to the car lol.... thinkin of screws into the tunnel..

Not ideal but yeah it'll do. Probably want to make a small brace for it up the top though so it doesn't shake around.

Oh and if you moved the tacho down a bit you should be able to fit a couple more 2" guages (like oil pressure / water temp) above it.

also what do you think could be a good way to attach it to the car lol.... thinkin of screws into the tunnel..

Go to Bunnings & grab yourself some steel strapping (1mm thick should do) you should find it near the "Pryda" brackets and Builders bog/Spakfilla........

If you line the bracket up with the screws at the front of your Gearshift boot you won't need extra holes in the car, then bend the steel at the appropriate points and use "Tek" screws (through pre-drilled holes in the console) to fix the console to the bracket...

yeh well i think ill make some brackets up tomorrow. ive got this nut things that are like a threaded rivet.. so you have a hole with the thread in it so ill probly use like 4 of them should work fine.

ill rig something up tomorrow and put some pics up if it works lol

Small update.......

Got my dash pad out to get repaired (hopefully cos it broke in half lol)....

also getting my roof lining and sunvisors retrimed hopefully on saturday....

Gunna do the roof lining black with white piping where the seams are..... should look mean :P

ill chuck some picks up when more progress is made

• 2 weeks later...