My New 70 Aka The Black Pearl

SLW42

Members dont see this ad

JP - it doesn't skid yet, sell me your tie rods and rack ends :yes: ! i still gotta bleed the brakes, and put gearbox oil in the box and then diff oil into it, CHRIS - your on the money there still gotta get it to steer, REED - I think that is a bloody good idea but we will have to get stickers made just for that cruise and we'll have to advertise it on here and the catch is you have to paint your wheels pink or your not aloud on the cruise :P , DAN - do it paint them pink or your weak. So the list for this car stands at - 1. Make it steer = rack ends and tie rods, 2. Make it stop = bleed the brakes, 3. Feed it oils = put gearbox and diff oils into the box and diff, 4. Add stereo = put the shit back into the car, 5. Make tacho in the dash work = electrics :( 6. Get roady, 7. Rego :D but yeah thats it off the top of my head :P

If they don't there weak as piss, it's for a good cause so whats having pink wheels for a day :P , i'd do it cause i don't care about painting straight over it again, plus DAN wont do it cause he's weak

Edited by SLW42

Lol, i'll paint my skidders pink the ones that were originally red. i gave a coat of black today but!, ill rub them back and leave them ready for when pay day comes ill go buy a few cans of pink :P I'm not scared or weak haha, i'll paint my whole car pink if some one pays for it :P

But yes oh and you forgot point 8. Do a skid.

i got 2 pairs of 16s here if you want to run them, since your already planning on running 16s you can have them for skidders..

and stereo thursday arvo help me :D