March 7, 201115 yr Author comment_508327 Bent rail. Still rather pissed. Hit hard. I like things like chassis the way they are meant to be. not bent. Report
March 7, 201115 yr comment_508346 Thats sucks Ryan, we need to find you a daily or get your ute some rego, this things too nice to cruise everyday man. I don't have to tell you but you know if you want any help ill be straight around. Couldnt really see the wheel too well but how did it hold up? Report
March 7, 201115 yr Author comment_508356 The wheel is fine, bit of rash but hopefully not buckled. Now heading to Light Wheel alignment specialists in the city. Apparantly really good. That and SA chassis charge like a wounded bull. Report
March 8, 201115 yr comment_508406 Dang, what's going on Ryan? :) I saw it driving past my window on Richmond Rd this morning, probably on the way to getting it checked out. I hope it worked out OK. Mike Report
March 8, 201115 yr comment_508414 Spewing about the chassis rail dude hope it gets sorted soon aye Report
March 8, 201115 yr Author comment_508575 Dang, what's going on Ryan? :) I saw it driving past my window on Richmond Rd this morning, probably on the way to getting it checked out. I hope it worked out OK. Mike Yep! Took it to SA chassis services this morn. Looking at 1-3 days without the car. Min $500- Max $1000...... ...Booked in for next week. Report
March 10, 201115 yr comment_508985 I'm getting the 25 registered on tuesday so you can take the 70 for the week man. Report
March 10, 201115 yr comment_509011 that sucks man! hope its $501.45 and not something stupid. loving the car though i think this is first time ive posted in here. pictures from ajd looks the goods! cheers tom Report
March 10, 201115 yr Author comment_509025 do you have another car to drive around in man? I didn't But now i do, refer to next quote. I'm getting the 25 registered on tuesday so you can take the 70 for the week man. PETE!! you are a f@$king champion. As i mentioned when i was around earlier, i'll sort your 25 for this. that sucks man! hope its $501.45 and not something stupid. loving the car though i think this is first time ive posted in here. pictures from ajd looks the goods! cheers tom Thanks Tom, I'm hoping for that result too, not feeling it tho :( Glad your lovin it and the pics from AJD. Will be back with straight rails and better with some plans i have for it in the next few months once i've repayed some people for lendings and parts. CHEERS Ryan Report
March 12, 201115 yr comment_509444 glad to hear it man look forward to seeing some new stuff for this! ye I'm getting some 14" stockies for my 20 in a couple of weeks and then rego and back on the road finally. might even bring my thread back up from the grave! any hints on future plans? Report
March 13, 201115 yr comment_509726 ok so its been a wile since i been on here sooo 1 good to see it finished ;)looks a treat :D 2 fkn useless c**ts can't drive and cause us to crash fingers crossed for ya bud Report
March 13, 201115 yr Author comment_509743 glad to hear it man look forward to seeing some new stuff for this! ye I'm getting some 14" stockies for my 20 in a couple of weeks and then rego and back on the road finally. might even bring my thread back up from the grave! any hints on future plans? Good to hear things are progressing with the 20 mate. Really like it in blue! Gloss black the stockies? Hints? hmmmm Definatly, XT130 struts 4.5kg Otomoto coilovers 258x20 vented and slotted rotors Big Cressi calipers AGX AE86 shocks Boge Turbo Short Stroke Rear Shocks. Maybe but still a while off, W50 conversion Better diff and tailshaft with 4.11 or 4.3 gearing. ok so its been a wile since i been on here sooo 1 good to see it finished ;)looks a treat :D 2 fkn useless c**ts can't drive and cause us to crash fingers crossed for ya bud Thanks Ryan, How's that KE55 coming along? Tell me about it, although this guy wasnt driving. He was just standing there. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now