Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slo-038 + 10Psi

Featured Replies

  • Author

Hmmmm, another improvement.

 

Bought a set of neat tidy door cards from ASR.

 

Ripped off the skins

SDC10033.jpg

 

Bought 2 polar fleece blankets from K-mart :lolcry:

 

Coat $5 blanket with spray adhesive attach to door card.

SDC10034.jpg

 

Cut and attatch vinyl

SDC10035.jpg

 

Install

SDC10036.jpg

SDC10038.jpg

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 505.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

Drivers side as it sits now,

SDC10044.jpg

 

Pretty happy with how they're turning out.

How are you attaching the vinyl? Look like you need to stretch it a bit more.

 

There is a detailed bit on how I made mine in my build thread (page 2).

Pretty much the same as these.

 

I used 6mm staples and stapled the top edge, then stretched over the front and stapled the bottom. Then similar for the sides.

 

Looks good though, and its cheap :P

 

All mine made from scratch cost me about 40 bucks. :y:

can't relly use 6mm staples will go through the other side as he's only using the original boards... they are really thin.

that looks tops in there ryan, thats a clever idea right there :y:

 

Keep it up it's coming along really well, hey how'd you go with the carpet in the boot did you end up getting it to fit nicely???

can't relly use 6mm staples will go through the other side as he's only using the original boards... they are really thin.

 

I used 6mm staples and the board was as thin as his (4mm), as there is padding on the other side they do not go through to the vinyl.

 

If the board is thinner you can also get 4mm staples although they are hard to find.

 

I doubt I'd tell him to use 6mm staples if they didn't work on my own doors mate.:y:

 

EDIT : The original boards are pretty hard unlike the MDF I used for mine so they shouldn't even go all the way through.

Edited by blzbub666

  • Author

I sprayed the polarfleece with adhesive, layed the vinyl face down then put the board on top, pulled the edges over and glued/stapled them.

 

I used 6mm staples as i couldnt find 4mm ones, can only just feel them come thru the front of the board.

 

The bit in the middle looks gimpy as the vinyl has been folded up in the back shed. Shoulda rolled it :bash:

  • Author

I'll give it a try on some left over material after ive done the rear doors.

  • Author

Day shot, doesnt show the folds as much...

 

SDC10051.jpg

 

We have rears!

SDC10053.jpg

 

SDC10054.jpg

 

As she sits now.

 

Got another pair of Achillies Platinums 185/60's for the front..

SDC10050.jpg

SDC10048.jpg

SDC10047.jpg

SDC10049.jpg

Door Cards look good Ryan. :y:

 

Now you just need to get onto the Front Wheels. :)

 

Josh :cool:

Looking really good man, DIY door trims are the go :y: Love the improvisation re: Kmart towels etc!

was looking freash this arvo ryan,,, great work,,,

I agree now you have to do the front wheels :P

 

Random but are you considering tinting the rear tail lights at all? (Not the clear part obviously)

  • Author

Door Cards look good Ry0an. :y:

 

Now you just need to get onto the Front Wheels. :)

 

Josh :cool:

 

Front wheels were done at about 8:30 this morning. Wasnt able to give them a thorough going over like the rears. Alot of Autosol and rubbing harder than a schoolboy.

 

 

Looking really good man, DIY door trims are the go :y: Love the improvisation re: Kmart towels etc!

 

Thanks man! Oh for sure, I had KETURBO25 with me, spot light was closed so next stop, Kmart Linen department!

 

was looking freash this arvo ryan,,, great work,,,

 

Cheers Morgz, was good to see it out in the sun with plenty other fine examples of Jap Tin.

 

 

I agree now you have to do the front wheels :P

 

Random but are you considering tinting the rear tail lights at all? (Not the clear part obviously)

 

Refer to 1st reply.

 

Annnnnd.....No. I think the arse end is sexy like it is...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.