December 16, 201114 yr comment_571898 Spotted again on Shepherds Hill Rd this arvo. You've got either a speedo or clutch cable hanging under the car there Ryan, you should zip tie that sucker to something before it gets ripped off and spoils your day :yes: Report
December 17, 201114 yr Author comment_572045 Spotted again on Shepherds Hill Rd this arvo. You've got either a speedo or clutch cable hanging under the car there Ryan, you should zip tie that sucker to something before it gets ripped off and spoils your day :yes: What car were you in? I think I went past your place at some point. Yea, bloody speedo cable. Need to change it soon, jumpy speedo n shit :glare: Report
December 17, 201114 yr comment_572099 Car? Hah! I was the dude that looked like he was dying on the push bike :) Yeah I thought you may have. New struts treating you well? Report
December 18, 201114 yr Author comment_572139 OH! in the fluro vest, I saw ya! New struts are wicked. Picked up another car last night and my mate drove the wagon home. So I took a detour up Old Belair Rd and Main Rd. He drives a KE70 braced to the shitter, 86 struts, JDM brakes etc. He was surprised with how good it handled. :dance: Report
December 18, 201114 yr comment_572180 Nah, give me some credit, no fluro vest here! :) Another car? Report
December 18, 201114 yr Author comment_572185 Ah, well then. Must have been a couple of blokes dying on bikes :P Yea, Just a daily. Picked it up cheap, will be better on fuel than the wagon. Report
December 25, 201114 yr Author comment_573387 Merry Christmas Motherʞ©$ɟers! Also Merry Christmas to my new neighbours, I hear they loved their present! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0rJd3F1uGs As mentioned in the clip description, the neighbour came out about 30sec after. I saw him run out in my rear view mirror hahah Edited December 25, 201114 yr by SLO-030 Report
December 26, 201114 yr Author comment_573559 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6f7oVigTrs&context=C305fb3cADOEgsToPDskI-I8eCKPCRICO02bwxC7pb Report
December 28, 201114 yr Author comment_573930 Cheers man. You can hear the diff right at the end lol :lolcry: Report
December 29, 201114 yr comment_573965 It's loud enough without the straight pipe in person! :yes: Also $h1ts all over Blue Thing through the twisties.. :lolcry: Thanks for showing me around while I was in town mate, too much time around family makes me go nuts (we live 700kms apart for a reason). P.s - Hope you got that passenger brake light fixed. :wink: Report
December 29, 201114 yr Author comment_574001 It's loud enough without the straight pipe in person! :yes: Also $h1ts all over Blue Thing through the twisties.. :lolcry: Thanks for showing me around while I was in town mate, too much time around family makes me go nuts (we live 700kms apart for a reason). P.s - Hope you got that passenger brake light fixed. :wink: Yea, didn't need a defect from the boys in blue at JAFs. Also doesn't go too badly thru the twisties. Not a problem Luke, I know from personal experience it's good to have a local about when in different states. I got home after the twisties, parked it and have been driving the daily since, but cheers for letting me know man :y: Edited December 29, 201114 yr by SLO-030 Report
February 17, 201214 yr Author comment_585022 First update of the year. Whattup Supercharger grind :fuzz: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now