Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slo-038 + 10Psi

Featured Replies

My Saab wheels are 15x6 +30. Stamped on the rim.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 505.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Spotted again on Shepherds Hill Rd this arvo. You've got either a speedo or clutch cable hanging under the car there Ryan, you should zip tie that sucker to something before it gets ripped off and spoils your day :yes:

  • Author

Spotted again on Shepherds Hill Rd this arvo. You've got either a speedo or clutch cable hanging under the car there Ryan, you should zip tie that sucker to something before it gets ripped off and spoils your day :yes:

 

What car were you in? I think I went past your place at some point.

 

Yea, bloody speedo cable. Need to change it soon, jumpy speedo n shit :glare:

Car? Hah! I was the dude that looked like he was dying on the push bike :) Yeah I thought you may have. New struts treating you well?

  • Author

OH! in the fluro vest, I saw ya!

 

New struts are wicked. Picked up another car last night and my mate drove the wagon home. So I took a detour up Old Belair Rd and Main Rd.

 

He drives a KE70 braced to the shitter, 86 struts, JDM brakes etc. He was surprised with how good it handled. :dance:

Nah, give me some credit, no fluro vest here! :)

 

Another car?

  • Author

Ah, well then. Must have been a couple of blokes dying on bikes :P

 

Yea, Just a daily. Picked it up cheap, will be better on fuel than the wagon.

  • Author

Merry Christmas Motherʞ©$ɟers! Also Merry Christmas to my new neighbours, I hear they loved their present!

 

post-5493-0-48194000-1324810684_thumb.jpg

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0rJd3F1uGs

 

As mentioned in the clip description, the neighbour came out about 30sec after. I saw him run out in my rear view mirror hahah

Edited by SLO-030

corolling around :lolcry:

Dam that sounds nice up top!

  • Author

Cheers man. You can hear the diff right at the end lol :lolcry:

It's loud enough without the straight pipe in person! :yes: Also $h1ts all over Blue Thing through the twisties.. :lolcry:

 

Thanks for showing me around while I was in town mate, too much time around family makes me go nuts (we live 700kms apart for a reason).

 

P.s - Hope you got that passenger brake light fixed. :wink:

  • Author

It's loud enough without the straight pipe in person! :yes: Also $h1ts all over Blue Thing through the twisties.. :lolcry:

 

Thanks for showing me around while I was in town mate, too much time around family makes me go nuts (we live 700kms apart for a reason).

 

P.s - Hope you got that passenger brake light fixed. :wink:

 

Yea, didn't need a defect from the boys in blue at JAFs. Also doesn't go too badly thru the twisties.

 

Not a problem Luke, I know from personal experience it's good to have a local about when in different states.

 

I got home after the twisties, parked it and have been driving the daily since, but cheers for letting me know man :y:

Edited by SLO-030

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

First update of the year.

 

post-5493-0-25412200-1329484722_thumb.jpg

Whattup Supercharger grind :fuzz:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.