Slo-038 + 10Psi

SLO-030

Members dont see this ad

Just about finished fitting the carpet. Bloody c**t of a job. Moulded carpet my Ass.....

Anyways, Luc has been generous enough to lend me his new windscreen seal until i sort out the rest of the car and buy him a new one :y:

Trying to find a rear windscreen seal without going OS for it :bash:

Got the main section of the dash ready to go, has a crack below the glove box but it will do for now.

Everythings there, just need to pull the finger out and get it done before the weeks end :S

phils rotary's on ebay about $100 to your door. mine are pretty good!

I just don't have the time to wait for money to go thru paypal/ebay and then more time for delivery.

Off to rare spares today to get the moulding that goes in the windscreen rubber.

Will stop in at a windscreens O'brien or something similar in search of a rear window seal.

Had a look thru the CD at Clark rubber yesterday, had every rubber for the car except the rear window seal >|

Bought all the bailey channel from clarks yesterday. needed a Total of about 10meters.......at $12.95/meter :glare:

Will head back there to get my tailgate to body seal tomorrow.

Once thats all done i gotta modify the gearbox crossmember to take the KE70 mount. And then i can begin to get the engine and gearbox back in the car :dance:

Alrighty. Modified the gearbox crossmember last night. Engine and gearbox are now in the car and all mounted.

Not 100% happy with the gearbox mount, but will sort that out later.

pp

Need to find both engine bay looms and the underdash loom as someone has chopped and changed this one, don't wanna be chasing electrical problems due to somone else having cut and shut bits and pieces.

Once an underdash loom is found i can put the dash in :y:

Cheers Mate :cool:

Bought my tailgate seal today. On the catalogue that clark rubber has, it says the KE38 requires 3.5 meters of seal.

As the person serving me was measuring it, I got them to get 4 metres....just in case.

Got back and began puting it on. after installing and trimming it. i was left over with only 4 or 5 inches! Bloody lucky if you as me :dance:

New seal installed

Image753.jpg

Replaced all my bailey channels today.

THIS...

Image754.jpg

Was replaced with...THIS!

Image755.jpg

4K and Gearbox in..

Image752.jpg

Grabbed the engine bay and underdash looms, along with the brake booster and front lines from Jason!

Engine bay all wired in. Not quite as tidy as I would have liked but still alot better than stock!

Image756.jpg

Image757.jpg

Image758.jpg

All new loom tube makes a difference. Extended a few wires to tidy up the body to engine routing.