Slo-038 + 10Psi

SLO-030

Members dont see this ad

More or less the same part number for sedan and wagon, from what I just looked up here at work, so no, not correct for a wagon at all. :)

From what I remember, a commodore wagon shock was perfect for a 3 inch drop in the rear end on a sedan.

The wagon is obviously going to have a different top mount to a sedan, so you would have to find the exact same thing in the same dimensions just different mounting points to get it to work.

Unfortunately, all thats suitable is Monroe through work as they're the only ones that do short stroke shocks.

KYB only do OEM replacements unless you can fit an AGX style shock absorber in it.

Your other option is BOGE or similar through Car Torque on North Terrace.

Hope that helps!

They ARE different in length.

The top mount is the same for sedan and wagon. The wagon has a mount plate that bolts to a structual member under the boot. Said plate has the same style mount as sedand.

If i knew what measurements i need id be right into it. Just trying to see what people think would work for a 2.5in lowered sedan.

They ARE different in length.

The top mount is the same for sedan and wagon. The wagon has a mount plate that bolts to a structual member under the boot. Said plate has the same style mount as sedand.

If i knew what measurements i need id be right into it. Just trying to see what people think would work for a 2.5in lowered sedan.

Well, get me some measurements and I'll sort out it out for you ;)

Yep. Brand new underlay and new carpet are in. Just need to put the steering box and drag link in so i can get the steering all working.

RKE020/RKE055 is having a look at what we can sling into stock 30 struts as one of the wetleg inserts got ditched.

Hoping to get the engine and gearbox together tomorrow afternoon. Got a 4 puk clutch here at home that i'll chuck on until funds are sufficient to get a EXEDY sports tuff like i had in the SLO-030.