Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slo-038 + 10Psi

Featured Replies

  • Author

These rocked up last night :dance:

 

Bonnettrim2xsmall.jpg

 

BonnetTrimall.jpg

 

BonnetTrimfasteners.jpg

 

NOS baby!

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 505.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

These rocked up last night :dance:

 

Bonnettrim2xsmall.jpg

 

BonnetTrimall.jpg

 

BonnetTrimfasteners.jpg

 

NOS baby!

If they are what I think they are I'm SOOOOOOOO FREEEAAAAKKKIIINGGG JJJEEEAAALLOOUUUSSSS!!!!!!

  • Author

Bonnet Trimmmmzzzzzzzz :wink:

Nice one Ryan! Should have my new car in a few weeks, been through a lot of messing around. Poor bloke I'm buying having a rough time. We gonna have to do some serious cruising when I get it!

Edited by abbott

  • Author

Name the time and place, I'll be there to cruise with the new rolla.

Bonnet Trimmmmzzzzzzzz :wink:

yes! nice score dude.

I'm also on the hunt for bonnet chrome, and some stainless steel window visors. I think they might suit your car. Seen some on Japanese Nostalgic car but I can't seem to find the photo. I'll search harder and get back to you. :y:

Nice score Ryan. But have you painted that front guard yet?!!!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!! :no2:

  • Author

nice man looks like a overrated bit of gear

 

Yea mate, bloody perfect!

 

yes! nice score dude.I'm also on the hunt for bonnet chrome, and some stainless steel window visors. I think they might suit your car. Seen some on Japanese Nostalgic car but I can't seem to find the photo. I'll search harder and get back to you. :y:

 

DO WANT! been looking on and off for a set. Any help will be returned :yes:

 

Nice score Ryan. But have you painted that front guard yet?!!!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!! :no2:

 

Not yet. But I'm getting 2 repro front guards soonish :wink:

John knows his shit ;)

 

Deal with him on a daily basis!

 

 

Never said he didnt?

 

Anyways, dyno day coming up. Should be good to see what she makes atm. then got another dyno day in a couple weeks, hopfully get some shit sorted by then.

 

Why do you always think I'm attacking you dude?

 

No shit you never said he didnt.

 

It was a comment in saying that yes, he knows his shit and I know this because he deals with me on a daily basis.

 

If he didnt, I wouldnt have referred you to him in the first place.

 

You need to chillax brew!

 

I hear you smashed another uni? :P

  • Author

Why do you always think I'm attacking you dude?

 

No shit you never said he didnt.

 

It was a comment in saying that yes, he knows his shit and I know this because he deals with me on a daily basis.

 

If he didnt, I wouldnt have referred you to him in the first place.

 

You need to chillax brew!

 

I hear you smashed another uni? :P

 

All good man, was just stiring :P

 

Thanks heaps for a point in the right direction, Muchly appreciated.

 

Gonna get the dizzy re-curved at some point soon, get a wider selection of jets and dyno tune it.

 

Yea, Didnt smash it tho. uni has been on the edge for quite a while. 30km drive home with a clunky uni....Most butt clenching drive EVAR! survived a 100km/h burst down Lonsdale Hwy. I like to call it, product testing.

 

Piece D' Resistance..

 

Bonnettriminstalled.jpg

  • Author

I think so too. Really happy with them!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.