Slo-038 + 10Psi

SLO-030

Members dont see this ad

Should do Josh. Stu reeled off over 100rwkw with 12 pound on the same setup with the D5s Microtech. I have the little brother to that, the D4s. I'll be happy with say 80-90rwkw, any more than that is a bonus.

Finally got home about 30mins ago and had a quick fondle of my new SC12, Happy Chappy :D

Thinking of using the entire GZE intake setup and running the Microtech.

I now have a Mustang sitting in my driveway so that needs to go before much more happens on the Corolla front.

]Thinking of using the entire GZE intake setup and running the Microtech.

[/b]

I now have a Mustang sitting in my driveway so that needs to go before much more happens on the Corolla front.

Do it, do it! :yes: You know you whant to... :wink:

Get that big lump of Ford ***** out of the way so you can work on a real car! :lol:

Looking forward to your results mate!

Edit: ***** = metal :P

Edited by carbonboy

Do it, do it! :yes: You know you whant to... :wink:

Get that big lump of Ford ***** out of the way so you can work on a real car! :lol:

Looking forward to your results mate!

Edit: ***** = metal :P

Semi mocked it up today after we moved the 'stang. Gonna need to get the lower mount I made for an SC12 years ago and bolt up an engine mount.

That will be my only issue as the inlet piping goes around the back of the charger and up where it meets the TB.

Only got 30mins to do my own shit this whole weekend :( pretty pissed...

Update:

288963_2364391588062_1198530432_2827748_7325229_o.jpg

This^^ Started out as a piece of 50mm plate. Profile cut into an 85mm circle and machined concentric.

Machined a 30mm spigot on one side for this..

289122_2364394908145_1198530432_2827750_1167172_o.jpg

Played around with a couple dodgy mounts I got with my first SC12

339522_2367433864117_1198530432_2830789_2183105_o.jpg

:cool:

Should do Josh. Stu reeled off over 100rwkw with 9 pound on the same setup with the D5s Microtech. I have the little brother to that, the D4s. I'll be happy with say 80-90rwkw, any more than that is a bonus.

Finally got home about 30mins ago and had a quick fondle of my new SC12, Happy Chappy :D

Thinking of using the entire GZE intake setup and running the Microtech.

Hehehe fixed. I had a 12psi pulley on the blower but I either had belt slip issues(which i couldnt hear)or when I blocked off the vacuum/boost ports it made it de-seat the seals when it tried to go past 9psi. I've informed the new owner that he needs to plumb it back together so when it's up and about it should be interesting to see what it makes at 12. Id imagine with 12psi and same cam it would be around 110rwkw.

Stu.