Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slo-038 + 10Psi

Featured Replies

just caught up abit on this thread..... you need more videos of it on the dyno and MOAR caining commodores :D

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 505.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

looking goood! how much power are you hoping/expecting to make?

  • Author

I'd like to make 80rwkw. Anything more than that is a bonus really. But deep down, I know I'd like to make more.

 

Do you know how much power yours is putting out?

Seems like a decent goal.

Well before i changed the oil to thicker to get rid of a flat spot, i had it dyno'd, but i forgot to put the choke back in haha! I'm pretty sure it made 68rwkw so hopefully with some adjustments mine could make 80. I was under the impression i could get 100, must of been dreaming haha.

Good luck mate!

  • Author

Yea, I thought it was pretty reasonable. What sorta boost levels are you running?

 

Stu (Kickn5k) was making over 100rwkw on 9psi (as previously stated) with the same sorta setup and a D5 microtech.

 

If all goes well, I should have a kick ass ECU by the end of next weel.

Its simple. You need a big blower cam to unleash the fury. Lol

 

Stu.

  • Author

Mad overlap bro? haha.

According to the boost gauge, 10-11psi.

Would there be much of a power difference with the 2 different pistons? dish shape i think it is? Once i have finished everything on it at the moment, might look into another dyno run and hopefully a lot better result lol.

  • Author

Not too sure, would affect the burn in some way or another. But in what direction it would sway it, I have no idea.

 

Adaptor should be finished off tomorrow. Not much more work till the weekend, but see how we go.

  • Author

Well I didnt think much more would be happening, but It did!

 

Say hello to the new brains of the 38.

MegaSquirt.jpg

 

MegaSquirt1.jpg

 

 

MS1 with the V3 board and a decent bit of loom along with it.

Edited by SLO-030

Its simple. You need a big blower cam to unleash the fury. Lol

 

Stu.

 

yep what he said

be good to see this finished another boosted rolla to go cruising with :yes:

  • Author

Do you have any specs for a "big blower grind" or able to tell if my specs are decent for a blower? Told the guys at Crow I wanted to make some decent torque from low in the range.

 

Saw your 55 parked at Westlakes a couple weeks ago. Looks great, loved the intercooler peeking thru the grille at me :blush:

Do you have any specs for a "big blower grind" or able to tell if my specs are decent for a blower? Told the guys at Crow I wanted to make some decent torque from low in the range.

Mine is(only from memory lost the card) 112 lobe sep, about .393" lift and about 270deg of duration. That was from Clive Cams. I told him I wanted power down low blah blah blah. Turned to me and says " you want to make a fair amount of power though, other wise you wouldn't have the blower on. Leave it to me."

It had a fair amount down low(could take off in 3rd with a little clutch slip) and a real big wack at around 2800-3000rpm then pull hard to 6000rpm. All with the boost building sc/12 would have been perfect with a sc/14. I believe the instant boost of an sc/14 it would have smoothed it out nicely.

 

Stu.

think the cam we put in Neil's was 113 or 114 lobe separation keeping as much lift as possible (regrind) good from 3500 to 7000 needs a bit of head work tho to really get the most out of it tho even makes good power off boost in NA mode (supercharger is set up to activate off RPM trigger & throttle position) :wink:

  • Author

113 and .420" of lift sound alright? What sorta/ extent of head work would we be talking?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.