Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

20v Into Ae71.

Featured Replies

Matt thanks for sharing your info about Anthony, I prefer people be open about buisness dealings so everyone gets to make informed choices.

  • Replies 933
  • Views 423.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Did anyone else pick the irony in this photo?  

  • hey mate, nice photos.   re: starter motor.   there is a auto electrician in wynnum that can rebuild your starter motor for a very reasonable price, brand new everything.   i got an alternator d

  • carbonboy
    carbonboy

    Wow, you've got all the fruit plus the bells & whistles, I love it too! :) Curiosity drives me to ask: With the GPS speedo, is there a possibility to program in a speed alert/chime into the system

Posted Images

I swallowed my pride today and went down to Right Price for an exhaust quote..... I was met with the same unenthusiastic monotone approach, telling me what I need not what I want, and generally treating me like I don't even know what an exhaust does.... (jerks) I asked for the same system basically as you got done Matt, just with mandrel bends..... $780 was their price.....

 

I walked out wishing I didn't even bother.....

 

funny how you found them pretty good and I haven't ..........................

 

meh, mild 2 wild seems to be the place I'm leaning towards at this stage.

  • Author
I swallowed my pride today and went down to Right Price for an exhaust quote..... I was met with the same unenthusiastic monotone approach, telling me what I need not what I want, and generally treating me like I don't even know what an exhaust does.... (jerks) I asked for the same system basically as you got done Matt, just with mandrel bends..... $780 was their price.....

 

I walked out wishing I didn't even bother.....

 

funny how you found them pretty good and I haven't ..........................

 

meh, mild 2 wild seems to be the place I'm leaning towards at this stage.

 

 

Yeah but you didn't lend the bloke who works there an engine crane a couple of times. Gotta love mates rates. It pays to share. Must thank Terry as its his crane anyhow and he set it up.

 

Makes me realize what a good deal I got from you Simon. Cheers, mate!

 

 

On another note, I have a few small projects for this car on the horizon. A new parcel shelf just finished in the same colour vinyl as the dash. That will hold my 2 old shitty 6x9s.

 

I have a very good nick oil cooler from an ae92 that, if I add a couple of holes to the car will bolt in and let me keep my oil a bit cooler. It will more or less be in the stock location as it would be in the ae92, hidden under the grill. I will keep it black also. Not sure how I will tap the sump yet but I will work something out.

 

Needs a wash, too, it still has rubber stuck underneath it from the drags 2 weeks ago.

 

Axle seal is leaking a little, which gives me the shits. Ive already changed it twice, I believe its the axle itself thats worn where the seal contacts it.

Image0245.jpg

 

Image0244.jpg

 

nuff said..

15 x8 -6 offset southernways mesh :happy:

made 11/83

modified 5/10 :huh:

3 to go :yes:

Needs a gold centre :happy:

Yeah but you didn't lend the bloke who works there an engine crane a couple of times. Gotta love mates rates. It pays to share. Must thank Terry as its his crane anyhow and he set it up.

 

Makes me realize what a good deal I got from you Simon. Cheers, mate!

 

Ah I see now, all the pieces of the puzzle fall into place.....

Oh yeah if your keen for drinks on the 12th June I'm having a bbq/piss up down my ways, turning of age celebration etc...

  • Author
Ah I see now, all the pieces of the puzzle fall into place.....

Oh yeah if your keen for drinks on the 12th June I'm having a bbq/piss up down my ways, turning of age celebration etc...

 

Drinks sound good, Ill try and make it over there.

 

I have now fitted Timmys recaro and Beerhead has been for a ride in it and gives it the thumbs up.

 

I just re drilled the rails and it bolted directly into the car, it was even easier than the other side.

 

Next thing to do is wash it and vacuum out the interior, then maybe look at doing the parcel shelf so its a bit tidier. I have an old mdf one here thats already cut out for 6x9s but I don't have any foam sheet to upholster under the vinyl. I must find some today. Problem being the nearest clark rubber is miles away.

 

If I can be f@$ked I'm going to have a go with the stock rear swaybar in it. Id like to raise the rear a bit but I don't have the technology. That technology being taller springs or a spacer type thing to weld in...

 

Terry wanted me to come to munchies last night and grab a southernways but I couldn't make it, people dropped in and I couldn't really leave. So I will have to find the time to scoot over and see Terry soon.

  • Author
Drinks sound good, Ill try and make it over there.

 

I have now fitted Timmys recaro and Beerhead has been for a ride in it and gives it the thumbs up.

 

I just re drilled the rails and it bolted directly into the car, it was even easier than the other side.

 

Next thing to do is wash it and vacuum out the interior, then maybe look at doing the parcel shelf so its a bit tidier. I have an old mdf one here thats already cut out for 6x9s but I don't have any foam sheet to upholster under the vinyl. I must find some today. Problem being the nearest clark rubber is miles away.

 

If I can be f@$ked I'm going to have a go with the stock rear swaybar in it. Id like to raise the rear a bit but I don't have the technology. That technology being taller springs or a spacer type thing to weld in...

 

Terry wanted me to come to munchies last night and grab a southernways but I couldn't make it, people dropped in and I couldn't really leave. So I will have to find the time to scoot over and see Terry soon.

 

 

Now featuring vinyl A Pillar trims to match the door cards and dash.

vinyl pillar trim ahy...... luxury spec :blinks:

Yeah will flick you a txt about drinks on the week....

 

I did some work on the 86 yesterday... wait for it... I removed the rear bumper lol.

When I can spare some change I'll have to get Terry round to see what he can do about my rear guards and a few other small welding jobs. (if your keen Terry?)

looks sick man. I might make one for mine. The Stock CSX speakers are like 6x4 inch or something wierd. i might just make a whole new on like you have done :blinks:

  • Author
looks sick man. I might make one for mine. The Stock CSX speakers are like 6x4 inch or something wierd. i might just make a whole new on like you have done :blinks:

 

I just traced an old shelf I had lying around here, cit some vinyl and used spray contact to attach it. I did some upholstery with $1100 per sheet black armani leather once so cutting up 15 dollar a metre vinyl is no stress.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.