20v Into Ae71.

LittleRedSpirit

Members dont see this ad
What springs do you have in the rear. I'm looking to get mine a bit low in the next coming weeks, what brand are they etc etc.

Thanks matt.

I honestly do not know the exact specs or origin of my rear springs. I bought them second hand from someone that didn't use them much. They feel like maybe 3.5-4 kg but still too stiff for me, I'm thinking about going softer and a touch longer.

the stock ones are so soft i can compress them with my hand!

i was gonna go maybe 5kg/mm and about 200 something millimeters so it is lowish but not VN commodore choppies low

Thats too low, my rear springs are 260mm and I think too low still, Id like perhaps 3kg and 285mm personally. See how that goes. I might redo some front struts in the long run to give more height adjustment.

then there were 4

other pair of Southernway rims are now finished and awaiting delivery , tyres then Drags :jamie:

Yes indeed and they look as great as the others.

I'm having tyres swapped around first thing in the morning. Then I need to do something with the gaurds if I'm actually going to use them at Willowbank. I'm getting a wheel alignment last thing Wednesday arvo before heading out.

I'm using my 35% worn front tyres on the rear, and the new pair that Terry put on the new rims on the front as steerers. I like the idea of the rears being the softer of the two tyres and also the smaller diameter seeing as how its worn some more. Should look phat!

Cheers Terry for dropping over the wheels for me.

Legend.

So tomorrow its tyres swapped around, then finish the shift lights off and maybe even have a launch light too, see how it goes launching at 5500rpm. :jamie:

Beerhead I wanna race that Camry!

So I got a lot done in preparation for the test and tune only to see it is cancelled tonight.

I have the new rims on the front and the tyres on the rears ready to go. Shift lights hooked up and the wheel alignment done. My backyard wheel alignment wasnt too bad. Camber was 2.1/2.5. Caster was near enough to correct, and the toe was way off, 6mm out, and it was pointed slightly left.

you can borrow mine brad..

more pics

Been thinking about converting to Wilwood pedal arrangement thats all concealed under the dash. Throwing the booster away. Then running a sweet airbox over the throttles to make it a bit more silent.

Hmmmmmmmmm. Not a very expensive exercise, but a little tricky.

Been thinking about converting to Wilwood pedal arrangement thats all concealed under the dash. Throwing the booster away. Then running a sweet airbox over the throttles to make it a bit more silent.

Hmmmmmmmmm. Not a very expensive exercise, but a little tricky.

f@$k dude you always seem to go that extra little step..... keen to see how you go with that if you decide to do it...