Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

20v Into Ae71.

Featured Replies

Awesome work again Terry! looking forward to having you over mine for some welding action.

 

Matt awesome car! so much inspritation for mine.

  • Replies 933
  • Views 423.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Did anyone else pick the irony in this photo?  

  • hey mate, nice photos.   re: starter motor.   there is a auto electrician in wynnum that can rebuild your starter motor for a very reasonable price, brand new everything.   i got an alternator d

  • carbonboy
    carbonboy

    Wow, you've got all the fruit plus the bells & whistles, I love it too! :) Curiosity drives me to ask: With the GPS speedo, is there a possibility to program in a speed alert/chime into the system

Posted Images

  • Author
any updates on your car Matt?

 

 

Not much, just have all 4 wheels on now, went for a long highway blast with them on Sunday. Went great, no scrubs with 15x8 neg offset even on highway bumps. The throttle cable has been replaced. Might look into doing some more tuning soon. Ill get Rob Novak to reassess the situation, theres a little fuel smoke here and there, especially off the line. Nothing drastic, economy is still 400klms to a tank, when i first got it going it was around 380 but have made a lot of adjustments to things.

 

Looks a bit ghetto with a bit of primer on the front gaurds. I looked at another ae71 for sale over the weekend with a near perfect body but they wanted a small fortune for it so I passed on that one. It was auto anyhow.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

if your ever in the area on a weekend man give us a buzz and show us this beast in the flesh...... Things are starting to happen to my car again now, just hoping work stays like it is...

drive nicer now Matt? got good grip...

pics?

 

there is a quite tidy slanty for sale near me for $500 ono if your interested

Edited by mungi mods

drive nicer now Matt? got good grip...

pics?

 

there is a quite tidy slanty for sale near me for $500 ono if your interested

 

what colour is it?

SILVER/GREY

 

 

let me know when you want the spraygun and pot for the front respray .

Edited by mungi mods

Here's those pic's i promised Matt.

I know the cylinder sizes are important other wise the pedal will be like rock hard.

I think Tony used 5/8 or 9/16th cylinders, the smaller the better.

 

post-439-1279625525_thumb.jpg

 

post-439-1279625637_thumb.jpg

Is it wrong that I admire you like a E7 hero of some kind? :laff:

 

Love your work as always Matt

  • Author
Here's those pic's i promised Matt.

I know the cylinder sizes are important other wise the pedal will be like rock hard.

I think Tony used 5/8 or 9/16th cylinders, the smaller the better.

 

OK, that looks excellent, I see what you did there. It looks like the twin masters line up roughly with the 4 bolt holes that used to attach the booster. Looks like you adapted the balance bar idea to the standard pedal more or less. Id really like to come over and have a look in the flesh very soon if thats ok.

 

 

those are some seriously nice rims

 

Cheers, Mate.

 

 

Is it wrong that I admire you like a E7 hero of some kind? :)

 

Love your work as always Matt

 

Thanks Ross, just keeping the faith.

 

 

I had 2 packages arrive today, both with overrated sets of badges from the US of A. I'm gonna give Timmy a pair of 1.8 badges for his 7age track car build that will be spare.

 

Ill have a spare SR-5 badge if anyone is keen aswell.

I know the cylinder sizes are important other wise the pedal will be like rock hard.

I think Tony used 5/8 or 9/16th cylinders, the smaller the better.

 

I thought it was the other way around, larger diameter = more fluid displaced with less travel opposed to a small diameter, It is like having 2 identicle engines with the same stroke but one with a bigger bore, the bigger bore will make more torque, I think we used 3/4 cylinders on the skyline for this reason.

  • Author
I thought it was the other way around, larger diameter = more fluid displaced with less travel opposed to a small diameter, It is like having 2 identicle engines with the same stroke but one with a bigger bore, the bigger bore will make more torque, I think we used 3/4 cylinders on the skyline for this reason.

 

 

Yes but the bigger bore master cylinder will take more effort to move and not have to move as far to displace enough fluid, the smaller cylinder will be easier to move as it displaces less per given distance. Short answer is more feel I guess, as the stock size is a bit large a piston to use without a booster I'm guessing. Thats my rationale anyhow, Id like to hear Chris and Tonys input too.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.