Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Karllos' Ae112r Sportivo Turbo

Featured Replies

his suspension is so much softer than mine, we have a set of train tracks we go over, in his car you can do them at normal speed with no probs, in my car, if I tried it, i can imagine ripping off all my skirts!

  • Replies 140
  • Views 142.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Pretty sure I spotted this beast at Villis a couple of weeks ago.   Damn you've done a nice job on this car :laff:

Posted Images

in my car, if I tried it, i can imagine ripping off all my skirts!

I'm sorry but I had to have a double take when I read that :)

Edited by 200Boy

  • Author
I'm sorry but I had to have a double take when I read that :lol:

 

LOL^^^

 

I like your asian style photo shot with your car on the cruise danny haha.

 

Yeah your welcome to come along take you for a spin, I'm fairly well used to my setup with the new turbo and suspension but i wouldnt mind getting rid of some of the roll. Although i have been more keen to keep the softer suspension it gives more play and allows the car to move a bit more.

 

Some shots over the weekend that Gusto took while i was on the AE82OC cruise HERE! :P

 

When i have a chance il get more and chuck them up.

 

Karl.

Edited by Karllos

I'm sorry but I had to have a double take when I read that :lol:

 

ha! I meant, bodykit skirts :yes: not MY skirts!!!! :P

  • Author

AWESOME the day b4 xmas eve and my car breaks again AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :thumbsup:

details?? :dance:

Edited by 200Boy

  • Author

Wellll.....

 

6 days after i get my car back from having the turbo fitted, I'm driving home and accelerate out of a round about and as i hit boost all i can hear is boosted/exhaust leaks from my engine bay. Pull over to check it out but nothing i could find on the side of the road.

 

Cut a long story short 3 out of the 4 bolt/nut combos have either come loose and as a result now missing or have snapped!

 

Ive managed to at least get 1 of the remaining bolts to tighten so i can drive so its going back to the shop to get it all fixed when they return from holidays.

 

Considering the shops rep I'm not exactly over joyed!

 

EDIT: Hes openly willing to fix it and get it towed to his new workshop so she will be going to get fixed start of nxt week :dance:

Edited by Karllos

Damn man, that sucks. Car's living up to its nickname alot lately?

  • Author
Damn man, that sucks. Car's living up to its nickname alot lately?

 

Yeah no joke, but contrare tis running "touches wood"

 

Karl.

  • Author

oh no ive got my saviour paper book......

 

 

(its actually my parts manual lol)

Parts manual or prayer book for the mechanical gods to go easy on ya :lolcry:

  • Author
Parts manual or prayer book for the mechanical gods to go easy on ya :jamie:

 

haha bit of both i think, well more of the latter :y:

  • Author

:dance:

 

Hehe new item added :y:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.