Karllos' Ae112r Sportivo Turbo

Karllos

Members dont see this ad
I'm sorry but I had to have a double take when I read that :lol:

LOL^^^

I like your asian style photo shot with your car on the cruise danny haha.

Yeah your welcome to come along take you for a spin, I'm fairly well used to my setup with the new turbo and suspension but i wouldnt mind getting rid of some of the roll. Although i have been more keen to keep the softer suspension it gives more play and allows the car to move a bit more.

Some shots over the weekend that Gusto took while i was on the AE82OC cruise HERE! :P

When i have a chance il get more and chuck them up.

Karl.

Edited by Karllos

Wellll.....

6 days after i get my car back from having the turbo fitted, I'm driving home and accelerate out of a round about and as i hit boost all i can hear is boosted/exhaust leaks from my engine bay. Pull over to check it out but nothing i could find on the side of the road.

Cut a long story short 3 out of the 4 bolt/nut combos have either come loose and as a result now missing or have snapped!

Ive managed to at least get 1 of the remaining bolts to tighten so i can drive so its going back to the shop to get it all fixed when they return from holidays.

Considering the shops rep I'm not exactly over joyed!

EDIT: Hes openly willing to fix it and get it towed to his new workshop so she will be going to get fixed start of nxt week :dance:

Edited by Karllos