Karllos' Ae112r Sportivo Turbo

Karllos

Excess pressure won't effect the bearings, its the oil seals that can't handle it.

Sorry, went I said "-8" (as in "dash 8) I was talking about the speedflow size of the fitting. I would surely have to be bigger than 8mm. The bolt that hold the drain fitting on would be 8mm!!! :hmm:

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

Yeah sorry i under stood the dash 8 thing haha just a coincidence that it was the same number lol

I have done an oil flow test and it returned about half of what it should with the original line.

Have upgraded to a -4 speedflow line, makes a big difference :D

Now for a 5/8ths drain to be made up when I fix my collapses wheel bearing and She'll be back to good order :)

In other news......

I pulled my front left apart this morning, as you do jack it up put stands under lower, start work..

I go to check the wheel bearing by moving the wheel... The entire wheel and disc moves by at least 2in!!

So my wheel bearing is fackered lol getting that swapped round now.

Go to start pulling everything of undo the wheel nuts off with the wheel, and as I took the rim off, out falls a bug nut. Thinking to myself the only bug nut that is there is the shaft nut! And so it was, but with the end of the shaft still connected!

In conclusion change your wheel bearings because it will have detrimental effects to other parts of your car!

New wheel bearing, new cv joint, new discs and pads (both sides) and there ya go, hopefully good as new

Edited by Karllos

• 1 month later...

soo a little late on the update....

All is now well! Brakes are good after a couple bleeds :) After the wheel bearing shat itself, taking out the hub disc pads and the cv joint hahah

Braided clutch line is waiting to be installed also..

These rims are on their way, Grey center not black :D

24112010098copy.jpg3

24112010097.jpg

24112010096.jpg

• 4 weeks later...