All Toyota Day Photos

wyldephyre

Members dont see this ad

Thanks you guys. I needed a little encouragement after botching too many shots that QRC weekend...

Sorry Nick, I don't remember taking any photos of your car. That there is the practically the full take from the day. Next time, if you would like a photo, just ask. That goes for anyone.

I wanted to get a shot of each rollaclub car, but the crowds were not conducive to getting it done in a systematic way, so I got lazy and forgot about it after a while.

Finally pulled the finger out (hey, been busy fixing wagzodeath and cutting down stupid palm tree nuts and leafs) and downloaded photos from my camera. Not entirely happy with any of them, but not really disappointed with any of them either. So yup, all getting uploaded now.

yip we do own these plates, brought them back in 1988 for $330, they were on our rally car in NZ(KE70) for about 5 years and then they were on a starlet for another 2 years and then finally put on to the rally car we have now.

sorry NOT FOR SALE :((

out standing photos, love your work.

Edited by TRD ke70