June 16, 200521 yr comment_50834 you can get 4a-cs for free/cheap off drifters, i see them all the time on toymods! Report
June 16, 200521 yr comment_50836 Or you can use one of the many engines you've got in that shed out the back :P Report
June 16, 200521 yr comment_50850 But is cheap cheap $2 sucky sucky long time. Walking and catching the train is all good, but it's nice to also have a car that drives and goes places, for when you don't feel like catching the train. Report
June 16, 200521 yr comment_50872 Last week i got 433kms out of 37ish litres of ultimate with the 4ac. Thats my personal best. I only use ultimate as its the best fuel i have tried. I go through a tank a week, atleast 400kms a week, and on average i pay about 98-102c/ltr. Edited June 16, 200521 yr by ae71neo Report
June 16, 200521 yr comment_50890 or 8.6L/100km, or about 33mpg, which is pretty damn good. better than a v6 commodore, and about 1L/100km off what you get out of a stock 3k i'll bet avonlea doesn't get even single figures L/100km when he's actually MAKING 250rwkw :P Report
June 16, 200521 yr comment_50895 Shes needs a bit of a tune so hopefully i can go better next week. I'm at like 380 or so with a bit under a 1/4 of a tank to go. Well thats when i read the fuel gauge before. It fluctuates a bit... Report
June 16, 200521 yr comment_50941 I'll stick to my BP Ultimate. I tuned the commodore to run it and it gets 550km on a "s-pack-style-driven" tank. The corolla will run on the same stuff too. BP Ultimate has got my :P Report
June 16, 200521 yr comment_50942 Yeah i got down and back from ipswich to acacia ridge for only seven bucks fuel and the engine isnt even run in yet Report
June 16, 200521 yr comment_50946 Well, on cruise, the Mini is more economical than any of the cars I own. But then again, on what it's worse than any car I've ever owned... Report
June 17, 200521 yr Author comment_51083 For those that are interested, BP responded to my enquiry and confirmed that they ship Ultimate from their two refineries (Brisbane and Perth) to all their outlets. Report
June 17, 200521 yr comment_51089 I just got about 400kms out of the tank, which includes All Toyota Day and Mt Glorious. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now