Cruise Sat 28th November

Valandor

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh damn i remember how like OCD u were with not gettin it scratched, lolz.

I was/ sorta still am.

Just PISSES ME OFF every time I find something drawn on it. yea, its black. Yea, it gets dirty easy. Dotn know why people find this as an invitation to write shit on it and subsequently scratch it.

anyways, back on topic. May attend.

ow but i like hills................

But i can go on my own hills run with a small group of people :P

I'm with you buddy :y: I mean after all we are blessed in Adelaide with some of the best hills roads you will find anywhere.

Maybe I could join your small group one day :)

Also rosters are made to be broken MYSTIK :no2:

Edited by 200Boy

don't get me wrong i love hills, but not all cars can handle the awesomenes of the hills.

might not be able to make it, it seems that the germans have decided to go against me =[ =[ cars at the mechanics, well at my grandpas over 2 hours away where it decided to break down yesterday, should know what it wrong today as my grandpa is going to take the rocker cover and what not off today, he thinks may be a camshaft or rocker issue... god damn =[ =[

whatever that 18 had many issues that were constantly costing me money from day 1 where as the merc has been great it just put it under alot more thn normal conditions, driving at 110 for 2 hours on a 40 odd degree day. i should of stuck with a dirty k motor as they never die!

yea i dno and i meant 100 mums computer was too slow for my typing and i make typos alot. not that id get caught even if i was unless i was doing something else wrong anyway nothing to say I'm on p's as no p plates displayed. anyway might not even be able to make it to my own cruise so hope yall have fun.

anyway might not even be able to make it to my own cruise so hope yall have fun.

Awww fingers crossed its nothing too major and you can still make it on time. If not can't you just ride shotgun with someone else? I'd offer but then you'd have to put up with me and my taste in music lol :)