Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise Sat 28th November

Featured Replies

Put me down as a probably :jamie:

  • Replies 112
  • Views 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

ill be there in a mr2. i have no problem with what ever car you wanna come in lol

If you can't drive a 3TC in the hills . . . than theres a problem :lolcry:

  • Author

no hills. but but but but but my 7afe loves the hills.

I'm still working on thr route tho but i will keep everyone in mind.

It's at nite though, Hills is way nicer during the day.

I vote minimal to no hills either but I guess we'll see..

  • Author

ok minimal hills since it seems to be the request. and slow hills.

let the people who request hills drivign sit down the back of the group so they don't take off and lose the rest of the group. (almost like the birthday cruise)

Well I'd put a +1 vote for hills but slow hills at night stuck at the back of the pack sounds like snooze town. I guess you can't please everyone. Maybe I can steal a ride shotgun with someone so I can bring a pillow :S

Edited by 200Boy

Well I'd put a +1 vote for hills but slow hills at night stuck at the back of the pack sounds like snooze town. I guess you can't please everyone. Maybe I can steal a ride shotgun with someone so I can bring a pillow :S

 

What i meant was, If you wanna go fast all you have to do is drop back a bit. It was the other way around on the birthday cruise and all the slower cars had to catch up to them.

fair enough. point taken :S

I'm cool with hills as long as I'm lumped with the other slow people who don't feel they need to prove anything :S

i vote on as many hills as possible maybe alternate routes same meet points to keep everyone happy.

 

If people want to do a hills run then they can others can go the normal cruise route. Yet still meet at the same points if possible.

 

My 2 cents.

Its possible but would be a bit of a hassle to synchronize and orchestrate.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.