Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise Sat 28th November

Featured Replies

Might rock up to the start point if all goes well at the mechanic on Thursday. Hopefully getting all front suspension upgraded, just depends on the diff :wink:

  • Replies 112
  • Views 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my car wont be there but i might be taging along in a friends

 

Pending work xmas drinks :wink:

won't be there due to holding my house warming party

Spewin, id love to take my car on that cruise, it would be not only the first cruise ive taken it on, but more importantly it

would also be the first cruise ive been on in ROLLA CLUB! really looking forward to meeting you guys but I'm not gonna be

able to drive the 25 without a motor in it..... :wink:

 

Car will be fixed and ready to go before christmas but i can't say when exactly.....count me out. :wink:

Will NOT be attending.

Will NOT be attending.

 

+1

Well I'm coming :wink: Even if it looks like everyone else is bailing :wink:

Edited by 200Boy

I'll will be attending in my new toy and my mate member chris88 in his 4agze AW11

  • Author

awesome i wont be the only aw11 there :wink:!!!!

I'm going to see if I can bring out the KE11 for this...... :wink:

I might be in attendence in some way or another.

Is it just a local drive?

  • Author

kinda.

heading up the freeway a bit then a bit of a hills run then ending up at semaphore

fingers crossed it wont be too wet :jamie:

so having a cruise and what the hell its because its the adelaide month on the rollaclub calander.

 

same meet point as the last one so back of kmart car park

 

Meet up at 7

 

plan on going thru the hills mainly. any fav roads lemme know and ill try to include them.

 

lemme know if you wanna come :jamie:

 

 

So are these details still correct?

 

Kmart where?

 

I CBF'd reading through 6 odd pages of this thread, but I would like to attend.

 

Thanks, W.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.