Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise Sat 28th November

Featured Replies

  • Author

kmart kurulta park. in the part near kmart tyre and auto.

not much of a hills mainly straights. but to wet i rekon for a solid hills run anyways.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kmart kurulta park. in the part near kmart tyre and auto.

not much of a hills mainly straights. but to wet i rekon for a solid hills run anyways.

 

Thanks Valandor, Cya there!

 

W.

Kurralta Park. Anzac Highway. In the middle of South and Marion road.

Yay first home and on the forum to post about the cruise lol.

 

Was good to see those I've seen before and to meet some of you I haven't seen before. Pitty Valandor couldn't have organised some better weather as it was pretty woeful, but otherwise I'd say it was a good little cruise :yes:

 

Shame so many decided to leave when we stopped at maccas for a bit.

 

VERY annoyingly though as my speedo decided to play up and not work for the entire cruise, THEN decided to start working fine half way home down Tapleys hill road :yes:

 

Looking forward to next cruise, fingers crossed for friendlier weather next time though :y:

 

OH and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIANCA! :jamie:

Edited by 200Boy

  • Author

Yeah weather was an epic fail. at least most of the stops had shelter / maccas!!!!

cheer for all 11 of ya that turned out. was only expecting about 4 with the weather.

 

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIANCA!!! two days late but still.

 

and hopefully someone got pics.

Edited by Valandor

lol weather did suck the big one....can't wait to do it in the dry!!!! Great to meet and greet with current and new members, and navvies!!!

 

 

thanks for organising it Clinton :jamie:

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIANCA!!!

 

Unfortunately, I didn't get pics

 

Lesley :yes:

lol weather did suck the big one....can't wait to do it in the dry!!!! Great to meet and greet with current and new members, and navvies!!!

 

 

thanks for organising it Clinton :|

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIANCA!!!

 

Unfortunately, I didn't get pics

 

Lesley :bash:

 

+1 to all that! I think id like roads ive never been on (back of aldgate) dry and better lit :D

 

and yeah was good to meet some of you and put faces to posts!

I'm glad we had the Macca's stop!

The Hot Chocolate and Coffee went down a treat! :D

don't blame you..

 

I must say tho, everyone drove sensibly given the circumstances. Was a good cruise, would happily go again.

 

Cheers for organising it Valandor.

Someone took pics, I know they did! I saw at least 2 cameras!

Any chance of getting them online?

Cheers!

Edited by KJ's Rollas

I'm guessing thats a no... :hmm:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.