October 20, 200916 yr Author comment_383700 Wow, that's very cool! I really like this car, you've done an awesome job on it. I agree with LittleRedSpirit's comment aboutwanting his car to look like this. I'd love to own a KEsev looking like this! You should try a different colour for the Watanabe's. Thanks seabiscuit, in malaysia we have limit to do more extreme on our KE's. The enforcement law very straight here.. For watanabe's, I'm planning to respray it with light grey for my 14inch watanabe's.. Here a pic my 14inch rs watanabe... I'm planning to spray with light grey... Report
October 23, 200916 yr comment_384710 Thanks seabiscuit, in malaysia we have limit to do more extreme on our KE's. The enforcement law very straight here.. For watanabe's, I'm planning to respray it with light grey for my 14inch watanabe's.. Here a pic my 14inch rs watanabe... I'm planning to spray with light grey... Those look awesome, how wide are those? Report
October 23, 200916 yr comment_384745 Those look awesome, how wide are those? QUOTE (yangzeen @ Oct 18 2009, 08:54 PM) Hahahahhaa.. thanks guy for ur comment. If malaysia n aussie very closed, i already sent these rim to you.. Hehehehee.. After get bored with 14inch SSR Mark3, i got RS Watanabe 15 inch x 8jj last week.. here the picture. Front - 15 inch x 7.5jj Rear - 15 inch x 8jj Wheels colours - Hyper Silver there you go bud just helping you out Report
October 23, 200916 yr Author comment_384760 Undertaker, I have two set of watanabe's... Currently I'm using 15 inch watanabe. But for this one, it is 14 inch watanabe's with spec front 14 inch x 8jj and rear 14 inch x 9jj... Report
October 24, 200916 yr comment_384897 Undertaker, I have two set of watanabe's... Currently I'm using 15 inch watanabe. But for this one, it is 14 inch watanabe's with spec front 14 inch x 8jj and rear 14 inch x 9jj... Yeah and I saw that right away ;) nice, you have also nice collection of wheels, I have now 4 sets of nice wheels, 13",14",15" and 16" :D and I don't want any 17" those are too big :y: or mayby one set of 9" to 10" Borbet A:s :S :dance: Edited October 24, 200916 yr by Daxman Report
October 24, 200916 yr comment_384904 Really, hmm looks alike Aussie and malaysia has some similarity in law. Hahahahaaaa... Littleredspirit, u in brisbane?? I'm planning go to brisbane early next year... Most of KE's in aussie make me crazy.. hehehe Yeah mate, send me a message when your here in brissy. Ill arrange for you to meet soem of us in the club, might even be able to have a little show and shine in your honour. :S there is a place here where a lot of the car people hang out on weekends called 'Munchies'. Theres enough fast cars there to blow anyones mind, more American and Aussie muscle than anything else, but the Jap stuff is starting to represent. Especially with the help of rollaclub. Report
October 26, 200916 yr Author comment_385456 Yeah daxman, luv ur ride... u also have a nice wheels... hahahahaha LittleRedSpirit : Thanks buddy, that's awesome. I'm very interested to meet u all guys.. Should be my amazing trip to brisbane.. hahahaa... Report
October 26, 200916 yr comment_385682 Yeah mate, send me a message when your here in brissy. Ill arrange for you to meet soem of us in the club, might even be able to have a little show and shine in your honour. :yes: there is a place here where a lot of the car people hang out on weekends called 'Munchies'. Theres enough fast cars there to blow anyones mind, more American and Aussie muscle than anything else, but the Jap stuff is starting to represent. Especially with the help of rollaclub. damm straight espcially the bit on how rollaclub is getting the jap stuff happening at munchies and would definilty be in support for a show and shine for yangzeen by then i could have the celica goin lol Report
October 26, 200916 yr comment_385730 bring the mrk3s to bris, i would be happy to take them of your hands Report
October 27, 200916 yr Author comment_385791 Thanks guy, Wow, undertaker... you're the first person i want to meet while I'm in brisbane.. hahahaa... Roo : if you're really want SSR MK3, i'll find one set for u here. But too difficult to find the wide one as mine.. Anyway, this Japanese KE70 make me sick lol..... RS Watanabe - Front 14 inch x 9jj and rear 14 inch x 9.5jj with semi slick Pirelli tires 195/45/14... Damm.. Report
October 27, 200916 yr comment_385973 Thanks guy, Wow, undertaker... you're the first person i want to meet while I'm in brisbane.. hahahaa... Roo : if you're really want SSR MK3, i'll find one set for u here. But too difficult to find the wide one as mine.. Anyway, this Japanese KE70 make me sick lol..... RS Watanabe - Front 14 inch x 9jj and rear 14 inch x 9.5jj with semi slick Pirelli tires 195/45/14... Damm.. Yeah this is nice, these pictures have even sawn in two finninish car magazines :hmm: but I hope that he would find a rear bumber :wink: :yes: Report
November 2, 200916 yr comment_387545 hey yangzeen just wondering how everything is going with the rolla and is there anymore plans and or mods you are going to do Report
November 7, 200916 yr Author comment_389235 Yeah this is nice, these pictures have even sawn in two finninish car magazines :yes: but I hope that he would find a rear bumber :yes: :) Hello guys.. sorry due to busy work lately... So, nothing special and much to do... just send my RS Watanabe 14 inch for refurbish. Its takes 4 days to completed. For the colour scheme, I'm still used silvergold as an original colour and polished lips.. Before After refurbish and miror polished For engine section, I'm still waiting green light from my friend to do major jobs on my 5k engine... Edited November 7, 200916 yr by yangzeen Report
November 18, 200916 yr Author comment_392037 Hello guys, so long not updated my thread. Last saturday, my KE has been photoshoot for my friend car blog. here some pic from there. Enjoy it Location : Putrajaya, Malaysia Report
November 18, 200916 yr comment_392048 Great job mate, clean 70 you have there. Definitely agree about the green one pictured, a nice rear bumper would really improve the look of that car. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now