Malaysia Ke70 Project

yangzeen

Wow, that's very cool! I really like this car, you've done an awesome job on it. I agree with LittleRedSpirit's comment about

wanting his car to look like this. I'd love to own a KEsev looking like this! You should try a different colour for the Watanabe's.

Thanks seabiscuit, in malaysia we have limit to do more extreme on our KE's. The enforcement law very straight here.. For watanabe's, I'm planning to respray it with light grey for my 14inch watanabe's..

Here a pic my 14inch rs watanabe... I'm planning to spray with light grey...

IMG_1719.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks seabiscuit, in malaysia we have limit to do more extreme on our KE's. The enforcement law very straight here.. For watanabe's, I'm planning to respray it with light grey for my 14inch watanabe's..

Here a pic my 14inch rs watanabe... I'm planning to spray with light grey...

IMG_1719.jpg

Those look awesome, how wide are those?

Those look awesome, how wide are those?

QUOTE (yangzeen @ Oct 18 2009, 08:54 PM)

Hahahahhaa.. thanks guy for ur comment. If malaysia n aussie very closed, i already sent these rim to you.. Hehehehee..

After get bored with 14inch SSR Mark3, i got RS Watanabe 15 inch x 8jj last week.. here the picture.

Front - 15 inch x 7.5jj

Rear - 15 inch x 8jj

Wheels colours - Hyper Silver

there you go bud just helping you out

Undertaker,

I have two set of watanabe's... Currently I'm using 15 inch watanabe. But for this one, it is 14 inch watanabe's with spec front 14 inch x 8jj and rear 14 inch x 9jj...

Yeah and I saw that right away ;) nice, you have also nice collection of wheels, I have now 4 sets of nice wheels, 13",14",15" and 16" :D and I don't want any 17" those are too big :y: or mayby one set of 9" to 10" Borbet A:s :S :dance:

tuning.jpg

17x10.jpg

Edited by Daxman

Really, hmm looks alike Aussie and malaysia has some similarity in law. Hahahahaaaa... Littleredspirit, u in brisbane?? I'm planning go to brisbane early next year... Most of KE's in aussie make me crazy.. hehehe

Yeah mate, send me a message when your here in brissy. Ill arrange for you to meet soem of us in the club, might even be able to have a little show and shine in your honour. :S

there is a place here where a lot of the car people hang out on weekends called 'Munchies'. Theres enough fast cars there to blow anyones mind, more American and Aussie muscle than anything else, but the Jap stuff is starting to represent. Especially with the help of rollaclub.

Yeah mate, send me a message when your here in brissy. Ill arrange for you to meet soem of us in the club, might even be able to have a little show and shine in your honour. :yes:

there is a place here where a lot of the car people hang out on weekends called 'Munchies'. Theres enough fast cars there to blow anyones mind, more American and Aussie muscle than anything else, but the Jap stuff is starting to represent. Especially with the help of rollaclub.

damm straight espcially the bit on how rollaclub is getting the jap stuff happening at munchies and would definilty be in support for a show and shine for

yangzeen by then i could have the celica goin lol

Thanks guy,

Wow, undertaker... you're the first person i want to meet while I'm in brisbane.. hahahaa...

Roo : if you're really want SSR MK3, i'll find one set for u here. But too difficult to find the wide one as mine..

Anyway, this Japanese KE70 make me sick lol.....

RS Watanabe - Front 14 inch x 9jj and rear 14 inch x 9.5jj with semi slick Pirelli tires 195/45/14... Damm..

classic11.jpg

classic9.jpg

Thanks guy,

Wow, undertaker... you're the first person i want to meet while I'm in brisbane.. hahahaa...

Roo : if you're really want SSR MK3, i'll find one set for u here. But too difficult to find the wide one as mine..

Anyway, this Japanese KE70 make me sick lol.....

RS Watanabe - Front 14 inch x 9jj and rear 14 inch x 9.5jj with semi slick Pirelli tires 195/45/14... Damm..

classic11.jpg

classic9.jpg

Yeah this is nice, these pictures have even sawn in two finninish car magazines :hmm: but I hope that he would find a rear bumber :wink: :yes:

Yeah this is nice, these pictures have even sawn in two finninish car magazines :yes: but I hope that he would find a rear bumber :yes: :)

Hello guys.. sorry due to busy work lately... So, nothing special and much to do... just send my RS Watanabe 14 inch for refurbish. Its takes 4 days to completed. For the colour scheme, I'm still used silvergold as an original colour and polished lips..

Before

IMG_1719.jpg

After refurbish and miror polished

08112009203.jpg

For engine section, I'm still waiting green light from my friend to do major jobs on my 5k engine...

Edited by yangzeen

• 2 weeks later...