Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are You A New Act Or Regional Area Member?

Featured Replies

Believe it or not, I am 27...I'm not that young :) Just immature :)

  • Replies 190
  • Views 106.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

still younger then us older farts

I am old enough to know better, young enough to still pretend I don't :wink:

  • 2 weeks later...

Better introduce myself as well :D

My name's Steve, and I've been building my AE86 for the past 2 years.

Started off as a circuit car project, but drifting's just too much fun :o

My car...well...here goes...

4AGZE smallport MAP

NA B/port cams

Port polished head

Davies Craig electric water pump

Haltech E6X

Larger crank pulley

PWR Cooler

Intercooler spray

Running 10-11PSI and getting 120rwkw.

 

Standard t50 g'box

JDM T series rear end with Cusco RS LSD

JDM vented and sloted fron brakes, slotted rears, Braided lines everywhere

 

Whiteline coils, Koni Yellows Adj, Polyurethane bushes everywhere, whiteline adj panhard rod, T3 Cambertops, T3 NCRCA's, whiteline strutbrace, custom rear brace/harness mount. PS control arms, Quaife quick steering rack.

 

I'm sure theres somethings i've forgotten, but you get the idea :D

Looking forward to meeting some more of you guys ;)

 

Cheers

Steve

 

 

 

Trendact: Any chance ROH still make negative offset rims?...

Lol, I know... Just thought i'd try my luck. I have too many "drift rims" as it is anyway....

Bloddy maniac has like 9 full sets of rims. I want those new ones you tight ass :D

Lol, I can't help myself, I'm addicted to low offset rims... I see a set, a sell another body part to buy them :D

  • Author

Welcome to rolla club :D

 

I will need to check with ROH but I think they stopped making them as they seem to be more into the street, 4WD and trailer market as well as making factory wheels for Ford & Holden etc....

hey all,

 

i'm Michael, member of the Toyota Owners Club forum

 

i'm a canberra boy, i recognise a couple of u who frequent over there!

 

there a quite a few canberra members over there now, and a couple of us were thinking of starting a meet. now i know u guys have a meet every month (i think?), so we were also thinking we might see if we could join up with u guys sometime? go over to our forums, i've started this topic to gain interest and see where we go! thanks guys!

 

by the way, i drive a ZZE123 Sportivo, here's a pic for u, lemme know what u think!

 

cheers guys

 

Michael

post-1357-1142473811_thumb.jpg

How many of you guys actually have Corollas, as opposed to other Toyotas though?

  • Author

Welcome to Rolla Club micky_tee

 

Geoff, apart from Glenn, Myself, micky_tee and one other thats all from what I can see.

 

I think you may have more luck on this site micky_tee. I have been trying to get TOC guys from Sydney to join us for a cruise here in Canberra, they all want to do it but will not settle on a date. You are more then welcome to come along to our meetings and events as are all TOC members.

Edited by Trendact

I don't think we should have a whole bunch of people joining that don't own corollas....this is a corolla club, not a toyota club.

  • Author

agreed, just the Corolla owner members of TOC can come over to the dark side for some fun.

Edited by Trendact

hey all, thanks for the welcome!

 

these days, I'm pretty sure about 90% of the regular people at TOC drive corolla's now, but only difference between here and there is that there all new corolla's compared to the cool old school ones u guys have!!! to be honest i can't even think of a member off the top of my head who doesnt have a rolla.

 

from TOC, the ones i have interested so far are...

 

Me

My brother, who has an 02 conquest

Mick0082, who has a 05 sportivo

and Two Beers, who has a (somewhat damaged now) 05 sportivo!

 

 

i think thats about it for us, so we will see what happens and hopefully we will start coming to a few meets!

 

BTW, already met glenn, sorta how i found out about here, and also Trendact, noticed u enjoy rallying quite a bit, u probably know my father then. have u ever done the Caltex Airport Starmart Rally?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.