Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are You A New Act Or Regional Area Member?

Featured Replies

Has anyone got a spare 4k or 5k motor lying around? I want to rebuild one :)

Spare 4K's galore mate. Send me a PM if you're keen.

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 190
  • Views 106.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Guys,

My name is Aladdin and I've been in Australia/Canberra for only two and a half years now. I have a 1982 KE70 I bought last year. I've been dreaming to get this car (and AE86 in future) since forever!! Work is going too slow on her and the reason is I'm a fulltime university student, so I don't have the extra time and ($$) to put on her at the moment. I hope you guys like it!

 

post-12973-0-67865700-1314510108_thumb.jpg

 

post-12973-0-18969400-1314510363_thumb.jpg

YES! Good to see another canberra member! Love the wheels on your ke, did they come with the car or did you buy them separately?

Nice car Aladdin, I'm assuming from the tape on the headlights that you do some form of motorsport?

Thanks guys, I bought the wheels seperately they were on a Celica before!! It took me a while to find wheels that could suit my car with reasonable price in Canberra. And the tape on the headlights only to make her look MAD lol

 

This is how it looked like when I first bought it. A bit cleaner though!

 

post-12973-0-75135900-1314523043_thumb.jpg

Welcome Al,

I noticed you made a post in the other section about a 4k motor and parts? If you are after a complete 4k motor and running gear, I will be selling all that cheap and local in the next month or two. Send me a PM msg if you are interested.

 

Oh, and by the way, this one of my new cars....

P1010345.jpg

 

P1010348.jpg

 

P1010349.jpg

 

P1010347.jpg

 

 

 

Adios amigios......

Edited by J Riftin

Hey all I have just moved to the ACT, Gordon to be precise. I have a ke30 that I am slowly fixing up. Atm I am fixing a few things after I ran out of petrol and it sucked crap up from the tank... I work as a public servant and am fairly new to ACT and ke corollary modifying.

Welcome Al,

I noticed you made a post in the other section about a 4k motor and parts? If you are after a complete 4k motor and running gear, I will be selling all that cheap and local in the next month or two. Send me a PM msg if you are interested.

 

Adios amigios......

 

 

Nice car J Riftin!!.. and to be honest I'm so jealous cause I saw your AE86 before and I can imagine how you going to do your KE70s now. Good job mate!

 

 

Will PM you the 4k parts I'm after!

Hey all I have just moved to the ACT, Gordon to be precise. I have a ke30 that I am slowly fixing up. Atm I am fixing a few things after I ran out of petrol and it sucked crap up from the tank... I work as a public servant and am fairly new to ACT and ke corollary modifying.

 

Hey Guys,

My name is Aladdin and I've been in Australia/Canberra for only two and a half years now. I have a 1982 KE70 I bought last year. I've been dreaming to get this car (and AE86 in future) since forever!! Work is going too slow on her and the reason is I'm a fulltime university student, so I don't have the extra time and ($$) to put on her at the moment. I hope you guys like it!

 

Welcome guys! Great to have some new canberra members! (not that theres anything wrong with the old ones!)

 

Can't wait to see the cars in the flesh, hopefully at our next photo shoot/BBQ/Catch up!

Look forward to it....

Hahaha good to see more people. I'm new myself and since i bought my ke55 i have all of a sudden started to notice other old rwd corollas.. They are awesome!! Slow, but awesome!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.