My Temporary Daily Crap Box

RA28GT

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres no way I'm taking it, it doesnt have anything to do with me.

He gets the bill, he done something stupid so he can pay for it.

:D Brother or not he's a bloody idiot and deserves to have the book thrown at him..... hard. He'll learn then. :|

My own brother has had a "holiday" before for driving offences and I have absolutely no sympathy for him. :bash:

I'm not hating. I also hope the bro is ok?

I'm just a big believer of the old saying "you make your bed...... you lie in it"! :D

I'm guessing by the fact he has no licenece that he has lost it for something? Like maybe a previous case of drink driving?

..... then he's decided to disregard the law again and something like this happens.

He's just bloody lucky he didn't kill or seriously injure, say a pedestrian. Then he would also be having a "holiday".

I'm not hating. I also hope the bro is ok?

I'm just a big believer of the old saying "you make your bed...... you lie in it"! :D

I'm guessing by the fact he has no licenece that he has lost it for something? Like maybe a previous case of drink driving?

..... then he's decided to disregard the law again and something like this happens.

He's just bloody lucky he didn't kill or seriously injure, say a pedestrian. Then he would also be having a "holiday".

He's doing ok, he was stupidly lucky, I'm not sure how he didn't die?

I hope he will learn his lesson this time, he needs some sort of punishment but we have to wait until the courts determine that.

He has a serious Alcohol addiction and since this my parents are making him get counseling in regards to his addiction.

FAR OUT!

Didnt expect to see that when i opened this thread.

Hope your brother is alright mate. Pity about your sigma.

Good thing it wasnt the VW or the 929 that ended that way tho.

arran

If it had of been my VW or Mazda he would now be murdered.

The sigma was a cheap shitbox but it was still in great condition and a great car it just means my family doesnt have a spare car anymore.

slap him upside the head and tell him he's a dickhead.

I'm with taz on this one.

At least he's alive and nobody else got hurt in the process.

He'll get hit with the costs to repair the damage, insurance wont touch it so he'll be bankrupted. Long and short is that he won't be able to direct a publicly listed company for the next 5 years. And good luck getting a house loan.