Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Temporary Daily Crap Box

Featured Replies

oh my :D

 

what a waste of a well, a reliable? vehicle, it's a shame when something you own is trashed by someone you know. However I hope everyone in the car was/is safe and not too badly injured. And I hope you're brother has learnt a lesson and you can get recompensed.

 

L :|

  • Replies 42
  • Views 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres no way I'm taking it, it doesnt have anything to do with me.

 

He gets the bill, he done something stupid so he can pay for it.

 

 

:D Brother or not he's a bloody idiot and deserves to have the book thrown at him..... hard. He'll learn then. :|

 

My own brother has had a "holiday" before for driving offences and I have absolutely no sympathy for him. :bash:

Geez all this hate up in here...

 

Is the brother ok??

 

Sorry to hear Troy :D

I'm not hating. I also hope the bro is ok?

 

I'm just a big believer of the old saying "you make your bed...... you lie in it"! :D

I'm guessing by the fact he has no licenece that he has lost it for something? Like maybe a previous case of drink driving?

..... then he's decided to disregard the law again and something like this happens.

He's just bloody lucky he didn't kill or seriously injure, say a pedestrian. Then he would also be having a "holiday".

FAR OUT!

 

Didnt expect to see that when i opened this thread.

Hope your brother is alright mate. Pity about your sigma.

Good thing it wasnt the VW or the 929 that ended that way tho.

 

arran

  • Author
I'm not hating. I also hope the bro is ok?

 

I'm just a big believer of the old saying "you make your bed...... you lie in it"! :D

I'm guessing by the fact he has no licenece that he has lost it for something? Like maybe a previous case of drink driving?

..... then he's decided to disregard the law again and something like this happens.

He's just bloody lucky he didn't kill or seriously injure, say a pedestrian. Then he would also be having a "holiday".

 

He's doing ok, he was stupidly lucky, I'm not sure how he didn't die?

 

I hope he will learn his lesson this time, he needs some sort of punishment but we have to wait until the courts determine that.

He has a serious Alcohol addiction and since this my parents are making him get counseling in regards to his addiction.

 

FAR OUT!

 

Didnt expect to see that when i opened this thread.

Hope your brother is alright mate. Pity about your sigma.

Good thing it wasnt the VW or the 929 that ended that way tho.

 

arran

 

If it had of been my VW or Mazda he would now be murdered.

The sigma was a cheap shitbox but it was still in great condition and a great car it just means my family doesnt have a spare car anymore.

Did he do a flip!? just jokes!!

 

Seriously though, one of the few sigma's out there which didnt look like crap, hope everything works out!!!!

  • Author

15136_1270355364707_1404558093_1920835_2500356_n.jpg

15136_1270355324706_1404558093_1920834_7566503_n.jpg

15136_1270355404708_1404558093_1920836_6056595_n.jpg

Your brother should buy a lottery ticket!! He looks to be very lucky :jamie:

 

Shame about the car though Troy :D

Its a real shame when family let you down. They are the ones that you should feel you can trust. That is a real sad waste to a great condition car.

slap him upside the head and tell him he's a dickhead.

 

I'm with taz on this one.

 

At least he's alive and nobody else got hurt in the process.

 

He'll get hit with the costs to repair the damage, insurance wont touch it so he'll be bankrupted. Long and short is that he won't be able to direct a publicly listed company for the next 5 years. And good luck getting a house loan.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.