November 24, 200916 yr comment_393222 I was playing around on that mod my ride site and I made you something :) Mungi Mods Spec Edited November 24, 200916 yr by JiP Report
November 24, 200916 yr comment_393307 haha yeah they didn't have the 2 door model. And they only had the 4 door sedan of my car and not the hardtop. I wanted to see what I could do with that. Report
November 24, 200916 yr Author comment_393310 has anyone seen a 20 rolling on 15 x 8.5/9.5 neg offset SSR meshies before? mine may be soon .... Report
November 24, 200916 yr comment_393320 has anyone seen a 20 rolling on 15 x 8.5/9.5 neg offset SSR meshies before? mine may be soon .... :wink: pics asap!!! lookin fully sick bro! Report
November 26, 200916 yr comment_393717 hahaha would love to see it, but you will never fit them inside the guards Report
November 26, 200916 yr comment_393771 te27 flares.............. NOW you've got my attention! looking forward to seeing pics Report
November 26, 200916 yr Author comment_393773 soft i want to see 14x 10 -44 all round yeah i know ... they're ONLY 15 x 8.5 -8 's 4 inches of dish though might be enough? Report
November 26, 200916 yr comment_393826 I really dig this car Terry. has so much character! :wink: Pics from that other night's meet. Report
November 27, 200916 yr comment_393832 It looks good, but the ride must be sooooooo harsh, being that low. :wink: Report
November 27, 200916 yr comment_393833 It looks good, but the ride must be sooooooo harsh, being that low. :wink: ...and who works at Pedders!!! :wink: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now