Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kiama To Bulli

Featured Replies

hay guys and girls just wanted to no is there anyone living in the

kiama to bulli area!!!!!!!!!

 

let us no as ive been seeing some nice rollas around and would like to

get to no some rolla lovers :( and maybe

see if anyone wants to crusie??

 

cheers shaun

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm NSW FORUM hehe well i gess I'm the only one that lives in this part of NSW yeah well thanks (guy's) for all you info :) ROLLACLUB IS THE BEST I don't NO WHAT I WOULD DO WITH OUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • 4 weeks later...

Haha haven't seen you around for a bit, haven't been in dapto much though, i live out Shellharbour way, My 30 is getting a 13bt now, almost got the cash for the motor and box then its coming off the road

  • 3 months later...

well I'm from shellharbour and i'd love to go for a cruise when i find a gearbox for the 55

I'm near bulli dude, don't see many ke,s round here exept the bloke that owns the orange 4dr, he works in austy.

well I'm from shellharbour and i'd love to go for a cruise when i find a gearbox for the 55

 

Depending on wether or not my motor sells i'll have a gearbox available mate, in shellharbour too. :blush:

Convince shaun to buy it haha

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm NSW FORUM hehe well i gess I'm the only one that lives in this part of NSW yeah well thanks (guy's) for all you info :y: ROLLACLUB IS THE BEST I don't NO WHAT I WOULD DO WITH OUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Have a cry why don't ya :thumbsup:

  • 2 weeks later...

arh its alright i couldnt find one so i pulled it apart got the main shaft bearings done just gotta get the others done n should be ready to boogie and got to polish some bits under the bonnet glad works got a polish buff :jamie:

  • 8 months later...

i know this is a heaps old post but I'm heaps keen to meet up n go for a drive

  • 7 months later...

^^^^ Same as above - I'm aware that this thread is getting kinda old - but I'd love to do something - I'm finally getting another rolla after almost 12 months!! :D

Come on guys - we got to rep it for the Illawarra :)

  • 1 month later...

I'm in Barracks Point staying at Surfrider Caravan park for the weekend, just curious if anyone is interested in a meet up?

  • 4 months later...

I'm in Warilla, probably seen a few of yous out. I drive a yellow ke55 coupe.

  • 1 month later...

i'm got a ke70 just got to fix some rust in the rear gaurd and then get it rego'd then i'll be keen as to cruise and meet some new people.

does anyone know the bloke with sandy yellow ke70 in woonona do they, i see him all the time on my way to work

  • 2 months later...

i live in stanny bought my ke couple weeks ago keen to cruise!!

I'm in farmborough hts but car can't be Regod anymore

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.