Your Best "bargin"

Evan G

went to deli 5 months ago and came home with Ae71 which i drove it home on dealer plates motor was pretty bad but i only want it for the manual conversion and the brand new toyota radiator it had fitted couple month before the engine done rings $150

post-9919-1276331115_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bought a 2000 model turbo diesel Courier dual cab off my work for $3500, took it home, washed it,and peeled the work logo stickers off it, then sold it very next day to my mates father in law for $7k. :) Easy money, and the dude who bought it thinks i'm a great bloke 'cos i gave him a good deal?!

box of turbo's bout 25 there most didn't work but i got 2 near new t25's and sold the rest for parts payed 15 bucks for the box got 400 for the parts and sold one of the turbo's to a mate and made 200

not bad investment for 15 bucks

still got the other t25

one of the real bad ones was cracked all the way through and nearly fell into pieces when i picked it up no idea how you could destroy one that much must have had a crash

cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...