Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke25 Turbo Coupe

Featured Replies

  • Author
Are they 13s or 12s? They look like the Globes I had originally had on my old white KE20. They were 12x5 I think haha

 

Looking good mate

 

 

Theyre 175 13's. I guess i kinda like them?

i just didnt really wanna let go of the kidneys

that i polished, cause they looked nuts, but it

just sat too low i guess. oh well glad you guys like them!

 

Pete.

  • Replies 152
  • Views 83.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

If you like the music?.....

 

Edited by KETURBO25

looks good

wheels suit it, period styling

i still think a 20-25 on 15 meshies with ultra low profile would look nuts..

  • Author
looks good

wheels suit it, period styling

i still think a 20-25 on 15 meshies with ultra low profile would look nuts..

 

 

Agreed, but approval from the wheel man

is good enough for me at the moment.

 

Cheers buddy.

They look like 4 spoke sprintmasters as people have said. Look good, I would not mind a set !

  • Author
They look like 4 spoke sprintmasters as people have said. Look good, I would not mind a set !

 

Lol, its probably the closest ill ever

get to having a GTR XU1.....

what size were those gold rims mate? and has ur car been lowered at all? info would help heaps, cheers mate

  • Author
what size were those gold rims mate? and has ur car been lowered at all? info would help heaps, cheers mate

 

 

The rims were 17 inch, i sold them to a mate with 2

f@$ked tyres and 2 good tyres, theyve been sittin

in his shed doin f@$k all (bit of a dreamer) i can ask

him if he wants to sell them for you?

 

by the way, yes my car has been lowered-the right way-

lowering blocks are banned on this site,lol.

Lol, its probably the closest ill ever

get to having a GTR XU1.....

 

LOL. I know I dream of owning one, it sure ain't reality though!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
LOL. I know I dream of owning one, it sure ain't reality though!

 

Theyre so hard to get these days, even if you do get one theyre

worth more then ill ever be able to afford. I might lable my car as

the poor mans xu1. (like really poor.....)

Theyre so hard to get these days, even if you do get one theyre

worth more then ill ever be able to afford. I might lable my car as

the poor mans xu1. (like really poor.....)

 

HEY!!! Its not THAT poor, there are alot worse.

 

 

Oh, I saw this thing yesterday arvo. it lives!!

 

VIVA LA 5K-T :)

Edited by SLO-030

My gf's dad has a friend that finds old car's and fixes them up to sell them. Not long ago he saw an old torana in an old lady's backyard. Went there and asked if she'd sell it. She asked him to take it away lol. So he picked it up for nothing. Checked the plates. Genuine xu1 torana :)

  • Author
My gf's dad has a friend that finds old car's and fixes them up to sell them. Not long ago he saw an old torana in an old lady's backyard. Went there and asked if she'd sell it. She asked him to take it away lol. So he picked it up for nothing. Checked the plates. Genuine xu1 torana :)

 

Wow sooo lucky! id hate to think what that bad boys worth,

its getting to the stage with the overrated ones that the only

way you'll get one is with a blank cheque.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Ryan, sorry mate i ran out of credit and i couldnt get

back to ya the other day man, come around when

you've got some spare time, picked up a clean as

vh commodore, I'm lookin to do a v6 conversion

so if you or anyone else knows where i might

get a written off vp or vr let me know, thanks buddy. :yes:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.