Toyota Nationals

cinky

you would have seen my car in taree i bought it from a guy called jake back in august

Not the pink one? off jake williams? i havent seen it on the street but i dotn get around much, was mainly at home working on mine only dropped in to town for parts. What you doing with it now?

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes the pink off jake williams. he didnt drive it much he as he didnt have a license. I'm getting it ready for toynats, but i did a new stereo install and a few other little things until i move house then full respray and engine out for an overhaul, new wheels new shocks.

yes the pink off jake williams. he didnt drive it much he as he didnt have a license. I'm getting it ready for toynats, but i did a new stereo install and a few other little things until i move house then full respray and engine out for an overhaul, new wheels new shocks.

Sounds good. wasn't a big fan of the colour or the wheels to be honest lol. Just had a look at your post to, keen to see what it ends up like, probs see it at nats than.

Edited by skd30

• 2 weeks later...

official roll call of those that are coming. Wait in the spirit of toyota we'll call it ''ROLLA CALL''

I'm obviously in

also let me know if you need a garage space or a bed or need help getting motel bookings

Edited by cinky

• 10 months later...