Toyota Nationals

cinky

Toyota Nationals Dubbo friday 2nd to Sunday 4th April 2010.

Friday nothing planned by official organisers however is said to be a Meet Greet and Eat somewhere

Saturday Show 'N' Shine and Tarmac Motorkhana events

Sunday Drags at Wellington airstrip approx 20 min drive from Dubbo

Anyone interested?

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year my brother and I made the trip from canberra! Had a blast, just wish we could have stayed longer!

We are thinking of making the trip again next year, hopefully with a few more from canberra...keep you posted...

There needs to be good rollaclub showing, we had the original rollas there!

Yeah I thought id get the ball rolling for it we better represent. Lexus losers r starting to take over. I wana organise our own tarmac events out at the go kart track on the friday its 1.5 k long with some good twisties in it. But will need a good turn out for it to happen.

• 1 month later...

Will most likely be going, hopefully have the clunking fixed up in the 102 so I can enter it in the drags and the khana.

Yeah I thought id get the ball rolling for it we better represent. Lexus losers r starting to take over. I wana organise our own tarmac events out at the go kart track on the friday its 1.5 k long with some good twisties in it. But will need a good turn out for it to happen.

Personally I don't recommend this at all. The organisers of Nationals put in a lot of time and effort to attract the largest Toyota gathering in Australia, from all corners of the country, and what they don't need is someone drawing spectators and entrants away.

Besides, most people spend the Friday just driving to Dubbo in the first place, highly doubt they'd be up for khana action after a 5+ hour slog in holiday traffic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...