Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whats Your Silly Admin Teddy Doing This Time

Featured Replies

PoWM.jpg

I’m not a mother, but I’m pretty sure there are more appropriate ways to breast feed than just letting your kid swing from your tit while you push your cart up and down the aisles looking for lampshades.

Oregon

 

PoWM2.jpg

That is not even close to being a natural color. I’m pretty sure that it had to be invented in a lab somewhere by mixing alien saliva, Smurf blood, and ecstasy.

Florida

 

PoWM3.jpg

Man, when did backpacks start becoming so crazy? What’s that? Oh, it’s a f***ing iguana on his back!! That seems necessary.

New Hampshire

 

PoWM4.jpg

Where is Chris Hansen when you need him?

HAHAHAHAHAAA! :wink: This site is priceless!

 

There's 114 pages of shit like this! And that last one; God help me I lol'd......

Edited by Toy-Yoda

  • Replies 53
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahah.

 

Well, a few days till I'm off to daves farm. I'm going to miss this place. These guys are kinda like family haha. Ive got like an hour this arvo to myself, everyones out and about, My friend is off doing music. So, its good to give her some time to herself.. considering ive been here all week. i feel bad for that.

 

But, its been an awesome place. Seen alot, keeping a blog each day. Its turned into an emotional blab, so i might release it oneday. But we'll see.

 

I could honestly type for hours, id just rather tell you all in person when i see ya;ll next !

 

I actually think australians are fatter on average, on a weeks average comparison from San Antonio. Mmmm.

 

: )

 

Phones... Ugh. you need a social security number to do anything like that. What the heck is that?

 

Yeah. Internal US flights... mm. I do think the Mr Shades warned me of them. I wont lie, they are horrible. No organization AT all.

 

Had my first thanksgiving yesterday out on a texas ranch. It was cool. Culture ++. : )

  • Author

Hahahaha awesome stuff. Talked to teddy on msn late last night while he was waiting at the airport to fly to detroit. He's havin an awesome time by the sounds of it. Lots more to go though! :D

haha he shows his XP disk and its a copy lOl

As Xany said, "The Redneck has a noggin!" :D

Haha, very nice.

Interesting idea of what they call a beach, that park was weird looking to.

Seems like your enjoying yourself over there, something a bit different :y:

 

Waiting for next update..

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.