Whats Your Silly Admin Teddy Doing This Time

Xany

PoWM.jpg

I’m not a mother, but I’m pretty sure there are more appropriate ways to breast feed than just letting your kid swing from your tit while you push your cart up and down the aisles looking for lampshades.

Oregon

PoWM2.jpg

That is not even close to being a natural color. I’m pretty sure that it had to be invented in a lab somewhere by mixing alien saliva, Smurf blood, and ecstasy.

Florida

PoWM3.jpg

Man, when did backpacks start becoming so crazy? What’s that? Oh, it’s a f***ing iguana on his back!! That seems necessary.

New Hampshire

PoWM4.jpg

Where is Chris Hansen when you need him?

HAHAHAHAHAAA! :wink: This site is priceless!

There's 114 pages of shit like this! And that last one; God help me I lol'd......

Edited by Toy-Yoda

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahah.

Well, a few days till I'm off to daves farm. I'm going to miss this place. These guys are kinda like family haha. Ive got like an hour this arvo to myself, everyones out and about, My friend is off doing music. So, its good to give her some time to herself.. considering ive been here all week. i feel bad for that.

But, its been an awesome place. Seen alot, keeping a blog each day. Its turned into an emotional blab, so i might release it oneday. But we'll see.

I could honestly type for hours, id just rather tell you all in person when i see ya;ll next !

I actually think australians are fatter on average, on a weeks average comparison from San Antonio. Mmmm.

: )

Phones... Ugh. you need a social security number to do anything like that. What the heck is that?

Yeah. Internal US flights... mm. I do think the Mr Shades warned me of them. I wont lie, they are horrible. No organization AT all.

Had my first thanksgiving yesterday out on a texas ranch. It was cool. Culture ++. : )