Picnic At Hanging Rock Car Show

silverra23

Is everyone still going rain, hail or shine?

I have been toying with the idea of tagging along. Are there anymore details on it? Simply park your car (if you get accepted into the show) and walk around....or are you expected to hang around and leave the car open for people to have look.

Entry fees etc?

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Website Here

$20 entry, anytime after 7:30am.

there's no fixed leave time, some leave early (11am) others hang til +2pm.

unlocked or locked, you can stay with it all day or just wander around and not see it again until you're ready to leave.

most of us will be there regardless of weather, one or two of the celica lads might bail at the sight of rain.

if you're keen to join us roosa, try and get to the BP (or just join us on the highway like nobby or near the gates like cam) so you'll be parked with the rest of us, lighten the stresses of leaving it alone to look at all the other gorgeous metal parked around.

Awesome. I'm enjoying that bottle of Makers Mark you kind people gave to me, so i'll have to drag myself away from it and get an early start if I man up and tag along. I will probably go to the BP meetup and look out for Matts car, as i read its going to be a mini car show there too with all the meetups.

last year was pretty awesome, with everything from the holden, ford and toyotas...to minis, corvettes and some nissans. totally filled the parking spaces out the front :)

i'll make sure the camera is out early to get some pics there...

and yes, as much as you love the bottle, it's nice to give it some space once in a while. :)

Hey guys. Tried to get the 2-door all tuned so that i could take it along but it wasn't to be. So just look for my gold car Darren. See you all tomorrow, I can't wait!

Will do Matt. I just filled up my POS and it got a chamois clean this morning after the rain....so its as good as its going to get :)

Don't tell me these things! I've got to detail mine tonight.

detail, HKLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLM,A!

Frannie will get driven out from the carport tonite. will spend tnhe night under the stars with no cover. in the mormimg ut;kk get packed with food and drinks then well be on ur way!

detailing not necessaryhy nwhen you're as classy as a crown :)

PS: the cat help me with this post lol

Hey guys,

I really enjoyed the day and cruising to and from with mates. Unfortunately meeting a few of you has slipped again but I'm sure it will happen soon enough. Here are the pics Photobucket album there are not many Toyota pics as the battery was dying rapidly and my little brother was armed with the camera.

Cheers,

Dougal

hey, kinda my second post here, was at the show and loved the rollas that were there.

not to spam the read, here are three pics, the album is Here

18750_302248954619_207420384619_3481791_531939_n.jpg

18750_302249054619_207420384619_3481802_7112631_n.jpg

18750_302249149619_207420384619_3481814_7451033_n.jpg

your line up was overrated, wish i had more time to sit there with each cars, but i underestimated the size of the event.

hope you like.

Adam.