1972 Ke20 Sr20Det 2017 Update

MYT B OLD

Members dont see this ad

I love the dash...it's hard to see a car that was so good to begin with being stripped down, but you're putting in the spanner time so it'll come back bigger and better i'm sure...

ANIMAL!

Any more pics??

also....you putting a deck in the dash?

Edited by HIGH ROLLER

Hi mate, its nice too see my cousins corolla has gone too a good home. Its great too see that you are taking it to the next level, love the work you have done so far and the plans sound good :n: Manuel said you had big plans for the car so I'm keen too see whats in store for this little beast as some of my own sweat and hard work went in to helping manuel build that car. Good luck mate and keep those pics coming.

Hey did you keep that RadRollaz Sticker on the front wind screen, i was hopeing you might want to represent for the club in WA. It would have to be one of the best rolla's out that way. :locked:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's been engineered in NSW previously when the conversion was done.

I then got the car into WA in April 2009 and had it licensed the first week in WA with the Consulmotive Engineering "engineering papers" when it was engineered in NSW. I'm still paying the rego since I've stripped the car down end of 2009 so I don't have to go through the pits again when it's finished. Now with more mods it would be harder to pass if I was going to engineer it now.

Didn't have any dramas, everything is legit by the papers.

Cheers

Dzenad

• 3 months later...