Twin Throttle Bodies

demuire

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*out topic*

i seen once in a magazine, this corolla is a 1.5cc, and the engine got quad throttle and 20v....i do a search but there no 1.5 engine for toyota with this spec...but some say, the head is from the levin and mounted to a 5a block....is this true or just a havoc.. :P

RWD 4G63? Just use a Starion transmission (I think). Anyway, I'm certain there's a transmission & bellhousing available that would do the job. Mmm, Mivec 4G63. Drool. Actually, if I end up holding onto my Galant, one of my plans is to drop in a twin cam NA 4G63 and add quad throttles. Just because I can. :P

Are parts swappable between the 4G63 and 4G64? I know that most of the parts aren't between the 4G63 and 4G61 (CB Lancer GSR), even though both engines look identical :P Which is such a nice thing, because you can swap a 4G63 into a CB Lancer GSR, and you won't know the difference :P

That and, the 4G63 BOLTS into a CB Lancer GSR... So much fun :dance: I used to have a video of a friend of mine in Melbourne who did this conversion, you see him drag another car (can't remember what it was, i think it was a stock CC GSR), off the line he has like ZERO traction, CC Lancer takes off like a bullet. 2 seconds later the CB GSR is like, 30 car lengths past the CC Lancer :dance:

Have got another friend who has a CB GSR with the Cyborg R engine (4G61T), goes like a shower of shit too.

Edited by demuire