May 9, 201115 yr comment_522811 reed i like the car as its stands but it you feel its to busy then i would have the rack on the roof on there when you need them and the visor as well otherwise it looks pretty good i feel the stencil and stripes break up the matte black and the grill is a nice touch with the AE TEKS that are on there Report
May 9, 201115 yr comment_522871 Ditch the roof racks (unless you need them) & the rear louvre & go the venetians. Thats just what I think anyways. Car looks good either way! :y: Report
May 9, 201115 yr comment_522875 i think i see the direction this is heading in, and i think i have a pressie here for you next time your down which although i thought wouldnt look good before will look great with your new wheels.... on the provisio you get rid of that stencil lol. always disliked it. Report
May 9, 201115 yr comment_522935 I'd have to say, if it were me making it less busy, I would get rid of the red stickers,and the paint on the passenger/drivers door, roof racks and possibly the visor. Leave the rest, keep the paint matte black :happy: Report
May 9, 201115 yr comment_522977 Thats just what I think anyways. Victor & Hugo bumblers in crime!! :lol: Report
May 10, 201115 yr Author comment_523055 Racks will come off tonight. Will keep the Louvre on till I find venetians. Lose the door stencil. Do some bogging in prep for new paint. New stockings. Still 50/50 about the visor. It IS practical. Then 35% tint. Will keep the window stickers. Lose the ones on the body. Might lose the pin stripe as the wheels break it up now. Should clean it up a lot. :y: Report
May 11, 201115 yr comment_523238 I was up your way on Sunday, and went looking for you, now i know what I'm looking for, no meat trays from the pub tho Report
May 11, 201115 yr comment_523296 Still 50/50 about the visor. It IS practical. Replace visor with window banner. Maybe just a plain black one to not attract to much attention lol Report
May 11, 201115 yr Author comment_523304 Replace visor with window banner. Maybe just a plain black one to not attract to much attention lol I was actually :hmm: this today. If I do it, it will be a Unit or Jetpilot one though. I remember doing it with black masking tape back in the hood. Report
May 11, 201115 yr Author comment_523314 The Unit/Jetpilot one was total crap BTW ha ha, full black would be the go. Report
May 11, 201115 yr comment_523316 The Unit/Jetpilot one was total crap BTW ha ha, full black would be the go. i was thinking w@#ker there for a bit you had me fooled my car has black spray paint on the inside its in my pic dunno if you can tell :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now