July 18, 201115 yr Author comment_540653 You can do it legally. A: I have central locking. B: You have a small button sticking out by the window. C: I have yet to come across a car that I can't break into in under 10 minutes. D: If I do it Ill run the head lights off the acc. Report
July 21, 201115 yr Author comment_541434 I think the time of the visor is over. So bye bye. Its for sale somewhere on here. Along with the 36/8 roof racks. Kinda liked the rear window spoiler so I made a better one. Still in beta phase. Buy some stuff so can fund front end upgrades! :laff: Report
July 23, 201115 yr Author comment_541752 Today, painted boot. Redid guards and rust bits. To dark to do any more today. Before 1st coat. Also had a 2nd and maybe a 3rd tomorrow. Test fitting panels I made to tidy it up, pity the missus decided to drive over them. Rust. Where the dude rear ended me. Bog. Backed with fibreglass on the other side. Report
July 23, 201115 yr Author comment_541759 None. Was too busy, didnt even think about it till I started getting a dry throat sanding. Edited July 23, 201115 yr by blzbub666 Report
July 23, 201115 yr comment_541776 so much better havin a beer after a hard day breathin in bog dust :P Report
July 24, 201115 yr Author comment_541919 PHEW! Enough for this weekend. Another coat in the boot. Now need a few days to harden. Primered and finished. Kinda like the untinted lights. But will need DX ones me thinks. Report
July 25, 201115 yr Author comment_542296 Need a drivers door, the rust in it is minor but right under the chrome. It'll just be easier. Plus there is something up with that door. Report
July 26, 201115 yr Author comment_542359 What colour is this going to look like on sunday? Depends on funds and motivation Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now