Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cop Bait Ke70

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My few days of Fails and learning curves   Ok so here goes.   Bought new master on Friday.     Ella came up Sat morning to help install and bleed. Installed fine, everything tight. Problem

  • B.L.Z.BUB
    B.L.Z.BUB

    Looks heaps better with just the racks gone :y:  

  • you spelt LS7 wrong lol

Posted Images

  • Author

Teaser on the rims. 15 x 8 zero(ish) offset. No proper photos until rims have been tidied up.

Plus I will have to lip my guards, I knew I should have done it when I was painting my car.

But watch this space, 3 major cosmetic mods in the works.

I don't want to say this and that will happen until its happened.

But the next photo shoot pics I put up... It'll look like a completely different car.

 

My 13's with 95% tires will be for sale, if you have a set of 195.50.15's (decent legal tread) your keen to swap for them let me know.

 

IMG_1718.JPG

IMG_1719.JPG

Edited by blzbub666

looking good mate, what cruise? looking in qld section couldnt see anything although I am blind

keen to come see ur beast

they better be "mungi style" not "hetick 18's on a rolla brooo"

post-8435-1283248757.jpg

Edited by Evan G

  • Author

Let me clean them up and get some good tread on first. Plus I only have one ATM that I used to test fit.

I am itching to get them on.

Not looking forward to ruining my paint lipping the guards.

All in good time gents.

they better be "mungi style" not "hetick 18's on a rolla brooo"

Fully hektik!!?? haha I agree with Mungi style.

Let me clean them up and get some good tread on first. Plus I only have one ATM that I used to test fit.

I am itching to get them on.

Not looking forward to ruining my paint lipping the guards.

All in good time gents.

All i see is a black lip. Are they all black or ????.

 

Its only matte black, no one really cares about it!

 

 

 

 

Oh wait, my bad! :blinks: Only joking mate. :jamie:

I never ruined the paint on my car when i lipped the guards all i did was got a circle piece of steel out of the shed, put it in between the guard and tire started at one side and worked it around pushing down on the steel and rolling it to bend the lip up :blinks: . Either that or hit them with a hammer :jamie:

Edited by SLW42

  • Author

Little help guys...

 

I was gonna stick my 32/36 on today BUT.....

 

Its on a 3K manifold and there is nowhere to pug this in???

 

carb.jpg

 

There is a hole on the opposite side of the manifold though...????

 

carb2.jpg

 

Will I need to put it on a 4k manifold?

thats for the brake booster, might have to drill/tap a new hole

 

there looks like theres a vac port on number one intake runner you can use?

Edited by Evan G

  • Author

Yeah that's what I figured, it'll kinda suck having to run it to the front though. May need to drill that hole. *sigh*

 

My Fathers Day allowed to work on my car on a sunday quick bolt on drive off mod turned into a mission.

  • Author

I'm assuming the weber wont need power like the orig? As there is nowhere to plug it in?

 

Meh, I lost motivation anyway. Might just wait for a 5k to stick it on.

Edited by blzbub666

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.