Cop Bait Ke70

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

f@$k yea they look awsome reed nice very nice and got some dish to them they certainly do

also just wondering what car you got the rack off cause they look similar to the ones like my dad had on his XF wagon years ago

Edited by Undertaker_is_the_best

Mmmmmm chrome front AND rear now.

rear_bumper.jpg

rear_bar_2.jpg

And no, it isn't held on by 20 zip ties. :D

Couldn't help myself, proper mounts soon.

And you other flat front ksev owners looking at insanely expensive ksev chrome bars, front and rear KE30 bars..grand total $70. And $45 of that was postage.

Food for thought.

Edited by blzbub666

Yeah I liked the look, not the volume. Get what you pay for. And obviously the build quality wasnt that great.

A muffler mount on a stainless muffler on a backyard muffler set up prob wasn't the best idea anyway.

And surprisingly it sounds better now. Go figure.

EDIT: it looks the goods with the rear bar too. Pity.

Edited by blzbub666

Mmmmmm chrome front AND rear now.

post-8907-1283930620_thumb.jpg

post-8907-1283930978_thumb.jpg

And no, it isn't held on by 20 zip ties. :D

Couldn't help myself, proper mounts soon.

And you other flat front ksev owners looking at insanely expensive ksev chrome bars, front and rear KE30 bars..grand total $70. And $45 of that was postage.

Food for thought.

Looks great dude!

And that sounds good to me! I'll be searching now fo sho!

lol its been ages since i looked in here reed.

those wheels are globe bathursts, custom made many moons ago for a race car to suit 4 stud and go over 4 piston brakes. i was going to use them on the DX but i kind of got over them, and i want something that shows off my 4 spots a bit better... (anyone selling some 15 inch ssr SP1s?)

As for the muffler i think it might very well be broken due to trying to weld a thin walled muffler with a gasless mig...

bring it round sometime after the saturday after next and ill have my gas setup, we can let ethan loose of the furker. damm that kid can weld like crazy. thinking of buying him a TIG so we can get serious (and he can teach me a bit more, my welding is getting better just working on stuff with him!)