The Rolla

Funking-Awesome

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i couldnt stand slantys but then i bought one, its growing on me, when they are lowered, they have the impression that they lok lower than what they are. and they seem more relaxed and chilled out. looking from side on or good angle gives the best impression. front on they do look a bit retarded, but i never look at my car head on lol. i approach it from side at home and back at work, i only look at it front on if i'm arse deep in the engine bay. lol.

EDIT: t18 bumpers ftmfw yo! me wants. but after i has wasted my money on my other shitter and the ca18 conversion in this lol. appearances are now last on the books cos i has an engine i need to get in lol.

imo quads only look good if done right, and alot of ke70s ive seen with them just look liek shit. the car has to be styled accordingly to pull off quads as it appears to clutter the front end of such an otherwise very simple and straight forward car.

Edited by Dropz

Yeah ive allways loved the flat front rolla's and thought the slants looked crap but then i bought one and i agree they grow on you. Once there lowered and have a good set of wheels they look tuff. And i've noticed there arn't as many slant fronts around.

With the quad light conversions i agree they have to be done right with the original imported lights and grills. One of my mates recently done one on his rolla and i didn't like them at first but they also grew on me and now i think they look neat.

Well the rolla has been on a couple of decent road trips lately...

Last Saturday night filled up 2 minutes from my house and went to Mallala and back.

On Friday went to Tanunda, today got back..

All of this was on one tank. So for 6 hours of driving i got 523k's to a tank.

I was impressed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
dude this car is clean... pls pls pls don't uber slam it and do the 'usual' drift uleh spec kesev.

keep ip respectfully modded. much nicer that way for daily drives.!!

good work so far.!

Its definitely not gonna get super slammed! Just a nice low.

I would like to get front and rear AJPS or king springs. And thats about it at the moment. I'm pretty happy with how it looks, even with cheap rims on. :)

I've also got a gear knob coming.