Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheep Quad Lights *e7*

Featured Replies

heyi want to do a quad light conversion for my ke70...and alittle while ago i got told that you can make a quadlight set up with a cxorona grill and I'm just wanting to no if anyone can help me with this like .1 is it true lmao and .2 how the hell do you do it lol

 

thanks guys and girls

cam cam

Edited by camrollake70

  • Author
heyi want to do a quad light conversion for my ke70...and alittle while ago i got told that you can make a quadlight set up with a cxorona grill and I'm just wanting to no if anyone can help me with this like .1 is it true lmao and .2 how the hell do you do it lol

 

thanks guys and girls

cam cam

 

somebody online has to no about this ?????

try www.ae86drivingclub.com.au - i think you will more likely find your answers there

 

a couple of hours without a response is not uncommon here, patience young grasshopper. the school holidays are long :)

  • Author
try www.ae86drivingclub.com.au - i think you will more likely find your answers there

 

a couple of hours without a response is not uncommon here, patience young grasshopper. the school holidays are long :P

ahhhhh i not on school holidays I'm just out of work lmao thats why it says cheap on the title lmao but cheers man :)

Edited by camrollake70

  • Author
yeh less than 4 hours is a bit steep to expect a response!

i no but I'm JUST SO BORED haha i have aperantly been band from ae86 never been on there before w.t.f lol

i no but I'm JUST SO BORED haha i have aperantly been band from ae86 never been on there before w.t.f lol

 

Me too.. It's a "public" email account thing. You need to have a proper ISP email address now, which I think is ridiculous for such a place.

hey mate everytime i roll down the road and see a twinheadie rona I think the same thing. Surely the mounts are pretty similar if not the same and maybe just scoring some dx surrounds and grill? Damn you global financial crisis *shakes fist*. Although i was bidding on a set up from malaysia that went for about $180 but then they sting ya for 60 bucks postage, and the indicator lens'and bulbs were a bit screwed. Just got my xmas bonus tho so was gonna splurge but alas! Mortgage.

I have jdm TE71 quadlights and grille for $400 if you want to do it properly and look better than diy items

  • Author
I have jdm TE71 quadlights and grille for $400 if you want to do it properly and look better than diy items

if i had the cash iwould be like dry humping my walet right now lol i want them soo bad ....i want the jdm spec k sev ahhhhhhhh dreams lol

pimp yourself out and buy the jdm ones, rona setups looks the gay

  • Author
pimp yourself out and buy the jdm ones, rona setups looks the gay

lmao i can't afford it lol

I think you can use TA22 celica headlights with modified brackets or something. Sorry for the unhelpfulness.

You should be able to search ae86driving club even if youre not a member I think. I'm sure they'd have the info there. Or maybe a search of here and toymods might find something?

Edited by flamingheads

septembersquall did that to his ke3* wagon actually, but i don't think it ever had a grille.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.