January 6, 201016 yr comment_403326 very interesting Seconded. Setting up that in such a small car, weight?/track/wheelbase would be quite a challenge. Would like to see some track footage of it Report
January 6, 201016 yr comment_403363 where's the driveline info? i couldn't see anything that mentioned it was 4wd at all? Report
January 6, 201016 yr comment_403381 where's the driveline info? i couldn't see anything that mentioned it was 4wd at all? I seriously doubt its 4wd too unless I see some undercar shots. Its just the dyno setup, the rollers are linked so that ABS/traction control/active stability systems don't crack the shits when the front wheels aren't turning. Still a pretty sweet setup. Report
January 6, 201016 yr comment_403428 ^^^^^^^^ Exactly what i thought too Ben. Plus the fact the car squats as if its RWD only when on power. Report
January 6, 201016 yr comment_403435 I seriously doubt its 4wd too unless I see some undercar shots. Its just the dyno setup, the rollers are linked so that ABS/traction control/active stability systems don't crack the shits when the front wheels aren't turning. Still a pretty sweet setup. Plus note how the front tyres are noticeably narrower than the rears, a la front-runner drag style, which would highly stupid for a high-powered 4WD set up Report
January 6, 201016 yr comment_403440 Is it just me, or does that dyno look ridiculously hard to put a car on? single large rollers instead of dual rollers for each wheel? or is there something I'm missing? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now