Pet Owners Are Happier People

Keeping pets makes you more sociable

Boost your social life

There's no worse time to realise how many of your mates are 'coupled off' than winter. They all start 'staying in' to watch videos and cook romantic meals, leaving singletons wondering where all their mates have gone.

How true!!!

Believe it or not, you can turn being single into a positive by incorporating dating into your social life. Get your 'smug marrieds' to set you up with all their wonderful single friends (they can cook you all a nice meal at their house to get the ball rolling), or consider a dating agency. It's big business at the moment, and as more people find their lives are too hectic to make room for romance, so the prospect of an agency playing cupid on your behalf seems much more appealing. Many agencies advertise in the classified section of the local paper, but do find out precisely what role they'll be playing before you hand over any cash.

But what do you do when you've tried all those options and haven't come up with any hits (much less hits that worked out)? Hmm, keep trying I guess... Or just be like me and don't believe it.

Edited by demuire

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, I need to get like a pet that chicks will go "oh my, that's so cute!!! What's his/her name? can I take him/her home?"

Maybe if I got a cute pet then that'll mask off the fact that I'm about as undateable as undateable gets :P

Guinea pigs are the perfect "cute" pet. Or even better are baby guinea pigs. Nothing is cuter. But if you only have one just to pick up chicks I think you'll be disappointed. You've gotta really love them to put up with the wheeking and the strutting and the horrible horrible mess they make with everything.

So a cat is much better :P