January 6, 201016 yr comment_403228 This is my lil 4wd playtoy! When I bought it, it was pretty much standard apart from 31" cooper discovery STT's and OME 2" spring lift! Now she has: 2" body lift 32" mongrels 6.5 crawler gears Mini spool rear Detroit locker front Rear up front conversion ( rear leafs to the front and longer leafs in the rear!) Extended shackles Front diff moved 1" forward Extended shocks and shock mounts Extended brake lines Extractors and sports system 12" sub and 4 - 4" speakers Roll cage Gets pretty much where ever I take it! Puts alot of bigger and more expensive cars to shame which I love! :S Think a which might be on the cards next :) Report
January 6, 201016 yr comment_403263 Thats pretty damn good flex for a zook.... My little Maruti LWB farm ute doesn't flex at all, just falls over :S Report
January 6, 201016 yr Author comment_403377 Thats pretty damn good flex for a zook.... My little Maruti LWB farm ute doesn't flex at all, just falls over :S Yeah she does flex up well! Abit of a handful on windy roads tho haha! I would love a LWB ute! so hard to come by tho! Report
January 6, 201016 yr comment_403411 mmm i likey what sort of tyres are they, i want :) Just from looking at the tread pattern I'd say they're Mongrels...... :( Sick zook man, do very like, where you play? Or is that not to become public knowledge? :S Edited January 6, 201016 yr by Toy-Yoda Report
January 6, 201016 yr Author comment_403442 Just from looking at the tread pattern I'd say they're Mongrels...... :( Sick zook man, do very like, where you play? Or is that not to become public knowledge? :) Yeah they are Mongrels! Alot more aggressive then my old Coopers! Thanks mate, she is a good lil bus! We play at lots of different places, holybank, turners marsh, down beaconsfield way, these above pictures where taken out the back of westbury near a motorcross track! :S Report
January 7, 201016 yr comment_403467 Yeah they are Mongrels! Alot more aggressive then my old Coopers! Thanks mate, she is a good lil bus! We play at lots of different places, holybank, turners marsh, down beaconsfield way, these above pictures where taken out the back of westbury near a motorcross track! :jamie: Nice, I might have to tag along sometime and get stuck :lolcry: Report
January 7, 201016 yr comment_403537 Yeah she does flex up well! Abit of a handful on windy roads tho haha! I would love a LWB ute! so hard to come by tho! You can buy my cab and tray to cut down and make a shorty ute!!!! Can have both for $1000 and I'll chuck in a free murati 1000cc motor and a 4 speed!!! Seriously....... The cabs about 2 weeks off being kicked off! :lolcry: Report
January 9, 201016 yr comment_404126 Thats pretty damn good flex for a zook.... My little Maruti LWB farm ute doesn't flex at all, just falls over :jamie: Have you disconnected the sway bars. makes a heap of difference off road.....just shit on the black top? Report
January 10, 201016 yr Author comment_404463 You can buy my cab and tray to cut down and make a shorty ute!!!! Can have both for $1000 and I'll chuck in a free murati 1000cc motor and a 4 speed!!! Seriously....... The cabs about 2 weeks off being kicked off! :jamie: Haha that would be a tiny tray cut down! Thanks anyway Si but ill pass on the mini ute! Ill buy your LWB chassis tho! :y: Let me know when u start on this! Id like to have a lookies Cheers Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now